[Fixed] 10th crown of the day doesn't appear

I, and I know several members of my guild, are stuck on the 9th crown. I’ve done over 6 full explore runs and nothing (often, I’d get it within 2). Also, I know GaP isn’t a variable for me because I only just used it. I planned to wait for the crown but gave up.

1 Like

I can unconfirm this statement. I got some (not many but more then 3) cursed gnomes in the last 6 weeks without gap.

And a note to all potentially following messages:

I guess we can confirm that there is a bug which prevents the 10th battlecrasher from spawning.
So:
PLZ DONT POST, THAT YOU DONT GET YOUR 10TH CROWN ANYMORE!!!

We got it!!!

It’s now up to the devs to fix it or give us some more battlecrasher on the upcoming week.
Besides it is easily doable to get ALL (paywalled) rewards till the end of this event (30 rewards divided by 2 equals 15 days by 23 remaining days). And even the the normal rewards are available after 12,5 days (now 13 due to the lack of up to 5 battlecrasher)

Edit: My gnome spawn rate seems to be normal

2 Likes

8 Likes

@Kafka

TL:DR - The crowns are bugged and players are only able to get 9 today. If the code says it’s fine, it’s wrong. Need an actual programmer to fix this.

3 Likes

While I’m in the 9/10 club on the crashers, my gnome spawns seem normal, or at least close to normal.

2 Likes

Same problem here PS4 dont get the 10th crown today and neither my daughter! real frustrating!!
The gnome spawn started after so 2 hours playing, but then it spawns as in normal vault event.

1 Like

True and I have also stopped for today coz I want to play my game with fun and I got not happy missing the last one even I have plenty days to reach the finish its frustrating you missed that last one and think just a round or switch from pvp to explore then I will get it, but hours further you still not have it :frowning:

So hope that he message is after all our posts include mine (sorry read this now and have already post my problem oops) that they will make that tomorrow I get 10/10 again!

Have great time and weekend!

1 Like

Just for record.

Just now I got all last 4 crowns (except the very last, i.e. 6, 7, 8, 9) in three explore runs L3 in Khaziel, so 15 battles.

At the same time I seen like 4 or 5 gnomes. 2 or 3 musicians, one treasure gnome, one mech.

Then the next 60 explore battles I seen the one gnome (in the battle 4), and the second appeared on the battle 62, then 69, then 73, 88, 106 (all are musicians), 108 (jewel), 113 (cursed), 116 (musician. Ha, it was Mimic battle), 124 (musician), 130 (musician), 167 (soul), 178 (treasure), 181 (musician), 189 (musician), 190 (jewel), 200 (jewel).

And now I have to stop the experiment, as it goes over hour now. I give up - I cannot get the 10th crown today.

Can you see the two big gaps in gnome appearances, BTW?

2 Likes

Sorry if it sounds as “I claim that they are non-exist”. No. I am aware that it’s a simply very rare. What I meant is that I, personally, participate in 30-50 battles every day usually, and never encountered it outside of the Vault event, and when I meet them during the Vault, they usually came in groups. Anecdotal evidence for enemy that can be counted on two hands for all the time after its introduction, I know.

2 Likes

I came to report this too! Glad to know it isn’t just me. Something must’ve gotten frelled up today. I hit 9 battlecrashers and then the 10th wouldn’t appear even after hundreds of battles. Definitely not an RNG issue at this point.

1 Like

Klearly, the kobolds who kicked Drenza in the head a few days ago to re-give us the one-time krafts in the soul forge, also kidnapped a battlekrasher. Kobold Karma.

5 Likes

@Kafka ,
You can see more than 100 posts above this one. Now, you know that THERE IS AN ISSUE. I assume you also suspect that the issue is the same than the issue during the vault weekend for Nexus battlecrasher, THE EXACT SAME ISSUE !
I will not waste my time, digging the forum to find the different posts about the battlecrasher issue during Nexus time. Devs have a fix. The issue can be fixed easily and quickly.
I know you cannot write “Yes, all of you are right ! There is a bug and it is the same than last time !” OK. But, please, don’t kidding us , saying all works as expected. It is not the reality, not the truth.
The bug exists since the reset, more than 14 hours before now. What can we expect from all of you ?

9 Likes

I might as well add my name to the growing list - having the same issue - been playing on and off since 09:00 BST and it’s now nearly 23:00 - running E1, lost count of the amount of battles I’ve done and I still haven’t got the 10th crown and there’s been hardly any gnomes, the exact same problem that occurred last time kingdom pass and vault event coincided. I’m about done for the day so I won’t be getting the 10th crown even IF another temporary fix is done before reset.

3 Likes

I’m guessing the issue is gnome spawns “eating” the kingdom battle crasher. The battlecrasher count is changed but this is before a gnome spawn occurs, and the gnome takes precedence instead of the special battle crasher.

My invite code is ALDIN if anyone on the team wants to check my account. It should be clear my kingdom pass is sitting at 4/5 (started at 0/5 today), and if my account shows that I’ve had all 10 crashers then that’s a smoking gun indicating a flaw in the logic.

2 Likes

We just received several books lately, so I am positive we can get thE missing crown/s next week. I reported in the official site too.

https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

4 Likes

This has happened to me on Xbox series S as well. 9/10 and stuck there with over two hours of explore 5 in multiple kingdoms as well as in PVP. I am getting gnomes at a reasonable rate, but the ninth battlecrasher is simply not appearing. I have tried all of the usual community tricks of rebooting the Xbox, quitting the game, etc. to no avail. I came this close to leaving the game last time there was a kingdom pass due to the grindiness and bugs leaking these lines, this is not helping my attitude.

2 Likes

add me to the list, 12 hours solid gnome hunting…in EX1 no crasher. i paid for the pass too.

3 Likes

Eh, why not add myself too XD

3 Likes

yes same for me 10th crown never showed up today and even gnomn show up low after getting the 9th crown

3 Likes

6 mins for 1st 5. 3 mins for next 4. Nothing next 30 mins. In that time got 4 band gnomes, 1 CG, few regular gnomes. Doing dailies now. Still nothing…

3 Likes