[Fixed] 10th crown of the day doesn't appear

If one thing doesnt fit in my life is BORING My whole life is never been a day boring and in this game in the 4 years I play I never let it get boring!
I agree with you that weeks hunting BC is not the biggest Wow effect, and changing in here is welcome!
I keep it for myself, not boring by switch from PVP to Explore and use different teams and KD’s, so it stays for me interesting enough to reach the 10 BC each day but what I said changes in this are for sure welcome!

1 Like

I do that as well… But I still don’t enjoy the whole thing at all. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

True :sweat_smile:

But also realistic, this game has so many different things to play, and I think that its healthy that we all have our favorite things in game :wink:
I dont enjoy the arena, and not that its a problem to play, but you will not find me there if its not necessary :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: just coz it dont attract me to play it.

1 Like

A 100 gems compensation!?

That’s stingy!

That is only replacement for the missing Crowns!

No compensation for this disaster, for the hours of extra grinding, the total lack of communication and I could go on and on…

Nope, nope, nope!
100 Gems does NOT cut it!

To make things worse: I’ve been trying for hours now to get today’s 10th battle crasher!
It simply won’t appear/spawn!

2 Likes

To be fair, I was already grinding for gnomes; the missing battlecrashers didn’t cause me any extra grind.

The poor communication though, yes; Kafka’s response on Friday set up unrealistic expectations for a timely followup.

5 Likes

The gnome grind is worth more than the crown grind. 5 crowns is only 100 gems. You do not need to ruin your day because you didn’t get the 10th crown on vault weekend. :grin:

3 Likes

Yes, they gave us 100 gems for the 3 crowns, but I have the Royal Pass so missing 3 crowns means missing 3 rewards, namely 2 Gem Keys, an Orb and 2 Orpheus tokens! Do you think that I could buy all that with only 100 gems? Hell no

1 Like

I suggest you create a ticket. They normally give it back to you when you make an officail request.

1 Like

Unfortunately, Royal Pass does not include knowledge.

3 rewards require 15 crowns, you’re only missing 3 crowns, so - 1 reward (the last one you land up on the final day.)
Awkward situation? - yes (I’ll be missing that one reward as well, because I won’t be paying gems for levels); end of the world? - hell no.

4 Likes

Have you paid your way to the end with gems? If not, just use the 100 gems and buy a level.

1 Like

Today again? Or my luck not pozitive?

1 Like

Your luck.
Mine took 77 games today (maximum amount so far being 96 games).

4 Likes

Another one here. Taken 80+ battles and more than half-hour to get the 10 crown. Usually it takes about 5-10 mins.

I give up. The 1st 5 is all I got today. They are too damn rare for me and cant do it anymore. You guys need to up the spawn rates. A celebration for a new kingdom should be fun not a grueling slogfest. :exploding_head:

1 Like

I didnt care about getting 100 gems as compensation. Id rather they extended an extra day or two to give everyone a chance to earn all the rewards. Id buy a royal kingdom pass if I knew I could earn everything, otherwise sadly not worth it to me.

Sorry for that, but sometimes it’s just to funny for me to write those kind of comments.
Ignore it, if you don’t like sarcasm.
Otherwise, enjoy it:

1st thing that came into my mind was

WHAT?!?!?!

Then I said to myself, read it again. Maybe there is something you don’t get, Captain.
So I read it again.

Same outcome.

Am I missing something or what is his/her problem?
So I read it again sentence by sentence.

Okay, that’s your oppinion. Not more or less. Understandable. Point.
But from here it becomes… weird.

Here I started again to struggle.
Who would prefer to do this “event” even a single day longer then necessary and why if he/she could just get the missing reward (singular!!!) immediately by spending the FREE 100 gems of compensation on it?

I guess almost 100% of all players who clicked on this thread were allready annoyed by chasing the 10th BC so they definitely “earned” them allready. Same as you probably. Otherwise you wouldn’t be here, I assume.
So what did you expect to “earn” from that if you could just do 2 or 3 clicks to get the missing reward anyways?

This sentence left me beyond my ability to even try to understand humans.
Do you even read what you wrote there?
It’s like; I would have bought this icecream if I knew I would have got a free waffle too (which I already got!!!).

5 Likes

I hate to necro this thread but with battle crashers being active and another vault event upon us I feel the need to point out that the same issue that happened TWICE in the past looks to be visiting us for a third time.

Should’ve done your necro job IF the tenth battlecrasher didn’t show up (which is not a big deal worth fussing other than - heh, they still can’t get things right. If there’s a choice between three missing crashers and Vault - guess what wins every single time? Hint - not a legendary troop).

It all worked perfectly fine last time when we had Vault coinciding with Broken Spire kingdom pass battlecrashers, so there’s that.

5 Likes

Yeah I derp’d a bit since it actually DID spawn I just had really REALLY crappy luck with RNG. I was actually going to delete my prior post soon as I finished the battle but I had to tend to some IRL stuff and lost track of time.

2 Likes

Some of my guild mates arent getting their 10th battlecrasher too, i however got mine.

In regards to gnomes, i have 450 fights in pvp and not 1 verse gnome, to make things worse i have had 3 pet gnomes, 3!!! Thats not right.

Another guild mate of mine has 430 pvp fights and only 1 pet gnome.

Wth is going on?