Rank 8, *Playstation* guild recruiting

Ok i’m in no guild atm so it’ll go through

I got the invite but a error message popped up of “Join by invite only” could you send another :sob:

How many spots do you have and what is your ps4 name? I run a guild leader community and would like to add u to it. Thx santandrix I’m ps4, look me up.

Quick question: I’m in a PS4 guild now but I just started playing a few weeks ago. I have been playing what I think is a lot. How can I check if I’m currently meeting your minimum requirements? I’m asking only because I need to know where I stand before asking to join a guild with requirements.

If you go to the guild tab, then check the roster it will show your current weekly totals next to your name.
I’d speak to any guild about reqs before joining if you’re that new to the game though, your gold should be going to your kingdoms at this point rather than tasks :+1:t2:

Hi. Just started 1.5 month ago. Lvl 350. Addict and dedicated gamer, french speaking english, i am very iterrested in joining u… Invite code is PAGLOPPAGLOP_2MKX . Thx.

I’m interested in joining if you have an open space. My invite code is ICURSE_VFAY . I’m currently level 527.

Hey, I’m also looking for a guild. I’m level 100, but growing fast enough ( donations, heh :slight_smile: ) . Can I join? psn id suren1001

Tang what is your level?. Kasam

Hi Kay, quick one for comparison,how many LTs you get a week? thanks,gl :slight_smile:

Looking for one high level player to join us PM me or psn LeaKay-

Requirements are above :slight_smile:

Hi. I am looking for new guild.level 1000+ and play everyday

This week we made it into the top 25. (Feb19) We’re well on our way to getting 1 million trophies in the coming weeks! To be part of the fun when we have spots open add me on psn @ LeaKay-

All guild information and requirements are above in original post.

1 Like

we’re full up again! Psn LeaKay- for a spot when one is available!

1 Like

We hit 1m trophies this week! We’re usually in the top 5 for highest earning trophy guilds per week, on PS4, so are climbing at a steady rate. Have never finished lower than rank 5 for ToD & hold B1/2 consistently. We’re looking for strong event players to join our wait list, currently 0/5. We don’t stay 29/30 for long!! PSN me @ LeaKay- If you’d like to join us when a spot is available

1 Like

We’re looking for two players to join our guild :relaxed: Over level 1100, ideally with the majority of troops and weapons with some experience in brackets 1/2 of Guild Wars. Our requirements are very simple and easy to meet. Pm me or message me on psn at LeaKay- if you’re interested