Top 20 Dominant -GW Optional- 1500s/400k/300t, 40k seals, all tasks

Currently taking reservations for the upcoming week.

Our stance with guild wars remains optional although many do participate and we are currently in bracket four.

Our required minimum has not changed either 400k 300t 1500s. Seals requirements suspended when we reach 40k which is usually on Friday. Our average contributions exceed 1m and 700t. We consistently hit 15+ LTS a week and all tasks are completed within hours of weekly reset.

Hello! I saw that GW was optional in Dominant. I can do your requirements. I would be interested if you have open spot tomorrow. Let me know thx :slight_smile:

I can’t pm you or Boudica, because new user limit or something stupid like that.

1 Like

I will notify you if we have an opening :slight_smile:

Thanks! I think Dominant would be guild for me. I did over 1M gold, 700 trophies and 1500 seals this week. I’m level 700+ (every kindom is lvl 10) I probably can match your average gold requirement (1M/week). I’m looking forward to be part of Dominant!

2 Likes

#6 in trophies for the past week.

1 Like

The time to express interest in joining this great group of people is now. Our requirements are 300t 400k yet most of our members contribute 2-3x that every week.

#4 trophies on week

1 Like

I’m an active player looking for a better guild.

All requirements will not be a problem.

I will send an invite

Hi Spyder, your going to have to leave your current guild before we can invite you. :slight_smile:

I have left.

My invite code is spyder 15

1 Like

I sent an invite

Today we pulled Death from a legendary task, our third mythic and the first in 8 months after 600-700 completed.

We will have an opening soon as a player has chosen to leave the game…

1 Like

I’d love to be considered if you have a spot open. I’m confident I can meet the requirements and looking for a Guild to stay with long term.

1 Like

Sounds great, I’ll be able to make the transition in a couple hours. Just got off work and still adulting. :frowning:

Looking forward to it! I’ll be sleeping soon, but will respond in about 8 hours.

2 Likes

Congratulations Dominant for placing #7 seasonally in the trophy table.

We have one opening for the reqs above.

We are GW optional but for what it is worth we won all 6 days and will be heading back to bracket 5.

Alright, I do believe I can give you guys what you want.
If not then by all means kick me to the curb.

Sounds good as soon as you are ready we will send and invite and get you in before reset. You will have to leave/disband your current guild