Rank 13 guild SNOWFROGS looking for active players(29/30)

1 spot available

1 spot going to be available on Sunday

Hello I would like to join u. My rank level is 985. I always get 1500a week. I play all guild things in the guild I’m in. I do pvp. I think my average trophies weekly is between 200-220. Not sure about the gold. If u can show me how to get more gold with strategies I will do so. I have dragon armor where I have 100% for everything. Also I pay like $20 monthly for the membership monthly to boost even more. I have been playing for about 5 months like 5 days a week. I am willing to do what it takes to make the guild successful. Willing to learn. Have taught myself most of the game by watching videos on YouTube. Watched quite a few from tacet the terror. My username is my gamer tag. I’m in a guild now. But I would like to be in one where everyone contributes. Please send me a message to let me know if you could use me or not. I don’t get offended if I don’t meet ur criteria. Thank u for ur time in the matter. Hope u have a great day.

I sent you a reply. Did you get it?

No I don’t see it. Let me check again

Was it in game or was it here on this site

Here😀. We would like to have you in our guild. Just need your invite code

1 spot available

Bump, bump, bump

1 spot still available

Hi, looking for guild to join, can meet all reqs posted, currently lv 781. Playername: Sibelios.

I’m currently in a guild that I joined when i first started playing, not a very active guild though, but I prefer not to drop this group until I can confirm possible invite to a new home. Look forward to hearing from you.

1 spot available

Bad timing for GW hopefully you frogs can find someone

1 spot available on Sunday

Still looking for 1

Bump, bump, bump

Bump, bump, bump

I’m looking for a much more active and frankly better guild than the one I’m currently in. I am capable of meeting all reasonable task requirements and I play everyday. I also enjoy engaging in discussions about gameplay through discord. not necessarily through voice. But I do enjoy discussing team strats and the guild events etc. The guild I’m in currently just doesnt do much as a team, and I’m looking for a team.

Still looking for 1

Looking for 1