Rank 16, The Unforgiven II - Recruiting Guild Wars, 500k, 1500s, 200t

Hi Unforgiven Team
I would like to join your guild as I am seeking for a new challenge. Right now I play for The Division Ger #71 and I would like to improve my game and my resources. I am level 1.016 and I am able to meet your requirements for Team 2. I do guild wars and play nearly on a daily basis. However I have a busy job in the event business and it can happen that I have to work weekends. My Guild wars score is between 45k and 47k and all my kingdoms are level 5+ (except the 3 new ones). I have nearly all cards except some mythics (unfortunately 3 important ones like Elemaugrimm, Famine and Ra). Would be cool to join and please let me know when (on Mondays?) and I will quit my actual guild and say goodbye.

1 Like

Thanks for your interest - prepare thyself for private message!

Spaces are becoming hard to come by now. Just 1 or 2 more experienced players required to maintain The Unforgiven II’s position in Bracket 1 of Guild Wars!

Looking for friendly players with good communication :smiley:

Join this rapidly improving guild while there are spaces available. When spaces are gone you can still join their waiting list but you might as well join soon to help them stay in bracket 1 and compete for top spot.

There may be a space available this weekend, we are looking for competitive guild war performers. Please note that members of this guild get priority when a space becomes available in the Rank 2 Unforgiven!

Contact us here, by PM or message the Gamertag LadyFae1969.

I’m bumping this because I said I would if they got me last week. :slight_smile:

This rapidly improving guild looks to be a force in the New Year…currently looking for a few players to make that happen.

a friendly bump.

Looking for 2 players that want to compete in Bracket 1 of guild wars, join today!

there are several spots open in this rapidly improving guild. Get them before they are gone.

1 Like

could use 3 players before guild war week starts.

Would love to join a better guild , ranked 70th, i play every day ,level 570, invite code is bubrulez

1 Like

sorry, that was my pc/mobile code, my xbox code is MOMLOV

Can you text with me on xboxlive. Gt=sandnickpaula

I’m looking for an active guild where I’m not the only one donating and grinding.
I’m a level 406 with DK armor.
I have 18 cities at level 10
I get all 1,500 guild seals on the first day
I have 1,034 trophies
Not bad seeing I joined about a month ago. I’m home all day dealing with kidney disease so I’m bored and play Gems lol
My invite code is RYVENDELL_ZMZG
I’m in a dead guild now but will instantly drop when invited. Contact me through Xbox @ Ryvendell2U so I know when to drop or email @ Ryvendell 2u@gmail.com
Thanks!

1 Like

There is one space available for a high level player looking to compete in Bracket 1. Players here also get priority to join The Unforgiven.

Message here or the gamertag Ladyfae1969!

We still have a spot open in this great guild.

hy I am looking for a professional guild, i play about 2 hours a day, more if i need specific traitstones or something like that, pls contact me here or on XBL my nick on xbl is Faalbaard as well.

2 Likes

We are still looking for additional top players for this solid and high performing guild.

Good communication is ideal!

Please contact now to lock down a future space in one of our guilds, there will actually be a space available at the end of the week!

Top players with good communication are required to compete in Guild Wars Bracket 1. Once here you will gain the benefit of sharing ideas with an experienced and friendly group of players 🖒