Rank 16, The Unforgiven II - Recruiting Guild Wars, 500k, 1500s, 200t

Hello, are you still recruiting. I have all you asking for. My invite code is BEANYMAN23_ITW5

1 Like

@BeanyMan23 I have PM’d you.

There will be a space at reset due to a player leaving on vacation. A high level player with good communication skills will best suit the Unforgiven guilds.

No 431 I misunderstood you.

1 space available, we are looking for a competitive player ready for Brackets 1/2 of Guild Wars :beer:

Stil got room for one or two high level players with good communications skills. Contact gamertag Hildegardis

Bump bump and bump

The Unforgiven II is looking for 2 players that can meet the following requirements:

¤ 500k+ gold
¤ 1500 seals
¤ 200+ trophies
¤ GW interest

Top players within the guild can move up to the Rank 2 main guild.

1 Like

hello there ! i am looking for a PRO guild . i play 6 hours everydays , now level 710 . i started the game in february . i am doing all tasks and events , give 350K gold everyweeks . i am very serious player , and want to improve . my name is saunal edouard aka baryonic in the game . my invite code is ; EDOSAN_FWEF . please contact me if you need me

1 Like

Please contact by PM if you would like to join this great group when the next space becomes available :beers:

1 Like

Have sent you a PM.

The Unforgiven II are looking for high level players to join our experienced guild. Can you meet the following requirements?

¤ 500k+ gold
¤ 1500 seals
¤ 200+ trophies
¤ GW interest

Good communication and enthusiasm to progress is highly regarded!

1 Like

The Unforgiven II needs you!

Trophies lowered to 100 since 4.0, other mins still in place. Contact me here or on Xbox.

Gamertag: XI AlphaMale IX

2 Likes

U2 has moved to bracket 1. We still need you.

Contact me here or on Xbox.

Gamertag: XI AlphaMale IX

2 spots available
2 places disponibles
2 Plätze verfügbar
PM

I’m interested if there are still openings. feel free to contact me. thx.

lucidcreature98_64ks rank 1327 been in top 10 guilds for about 12 months.

if interested open the door and ill pop in, thanks.

Hi guys, I just sent you a Private Message
:wink:

We still have space.
If you are interested, send me here a private message (by clicking on my picture) with your level and your Gamertag.
Good Game