***quimby are recruiting - four spaces available, rank 25, God level trophies & all tasks completed each week, NO REQS BAR GOLD, SEALS & GW***

Hi all,
We are looking for new players to join our dysfunctional family.
We are rank 25 on PS4 & currently in bracket 3 for GW.
We have recently decided to waive virtually all event reqs, so our current reqs are:
Basic - 450k gold, 1,350 seals & all gw battles.
Rank promotion - 550k gold, all seals, 300 trophies & all gw battles.
We have no trophy reqs (except for promotions - outpourings of sudden game grinding are always welcome however), no raid / invasion reqs & I have no reqs for ToD either, my only requirement is gw, gold & seals. That doesn’t mean that we don’t do anything btw, just that if you have an off week or rl happens then there’s no worries - we always get most of the rewards from events but there’s no push or insistence to get them all.
We complete all weekly tasks & a few lt each week, what we also do is have a laugh on chat & help & support each other every day, as far as gaming families go we’re pretty awesome (although I am biased😉).
So if you’re tired of the grind but do still play & love kicking ass in gw then we are absolutely the guild for you!
If you’re interested, I have spots open for the right people, you preferably need to be either over level 1,000 or have a great selection of traited troops (neither are absolutely essential but gw can be brutal if you don’t) - pm me /reply on here or hit me up on psn (same user name) :+1:t2:

Hello… I would like to join and help out the guild. I am a little weaker but can grow fast. I understand the macainics of the game so I can beat battles that would be to hard. I can easily meet all of your requirements. My invite code is DRACONICDRAGON_DBSD… Also my psn account is dkids1246 this is a family account so that’s why it is named the way it is but I am the only one that plays GoW.

1 Like

Come & join us - we have cookies, we’ll share with the right people :wink:

Bumping, still looking

Beautifully put Casper.

Being a part of Quimby made this game 1000000x more fun for me.

Come join us! PM me.

Bumpity bump

Quimby has an opening for anyone who is interested in joining a fun, active guild without all the reqs. To get the most out of this game, you need to be in a strong home. Come home. Come home to Quimby ™️

Good news for you: Quimby has another opening. 450k gold a week gets you a seat with the nicest bunch of strangers you’ll never meet. Guaranteed to make your life better*

*not a guarantee

Bump because we have a spot. Our loss is your gain. Drop them zeroes and get with the heroes. And so forth like that.

Bumping, I have 3 places available for active loyal players - our only reqs are 450k gold minimum per week, a minimum of 1,350 seals & all gw battles to be completed - we do complete most events, there is just no official requirement.

Down to 2 spaces available - now’s your chance, pm me here or on PSN (same user name) or reply on here :+1:t2:

Bumping again, spaces available after reset :+1:t2:

Bumping, spaces available tonight so get yourselves in ready for reset :grin:

I now have potentially 6 places available (4 for definite but I have some wanting a break who are staying to help out until replacements are found), due to people not doing their gw we’ve also dropped at least one bracket… message me if you’re interested or have a few people together in a small guild & want the benefits of being in one that completes all tasks & I’ll take you all in :+1:t2: