***quimby are recruiting - 2 spaces available, rank 21, all tasks completed & multiple lt too, NO REQS BAR GOLD, SEALS & GW***

Hi all,
We are looking for 2 new players to join our dysfunctional family.
We are rank 21 on PS4 & currently in bracket 2 for GW.
We have recently decided to waive virtually all event reqs, so our current reqs are:
Basic - 450k gold, 1,350 seals & all gw battles.
Rank promotion - 550k gold, all seals, 300 trophies & all gw battles.
We have no trophy reqs (except for promotions - outpourings of sudden game grinding are always welcome however), no raid / invasion reqs & I have no reqs for ToD either, my only requirement is gw, gold & seals. That doesn’t mean that we don’t do anything btw, just that if you have an off week or rl happens then there’s no worries - we always get most of the rewards from events but there’s no push or insistence to get them all.
We complete all weekly tasks & a few lt each week, what we also do is have a laugh on chat & help & support each other every day, as far as gaming families go we’re pretty awesome (although I am biased😉).
So if you’re tired of the grind but do still play & love kicking ass in gw then we are absolutely the guild for you!
If you’re interested, I have 2 spots open for the right people (we have 2 waiting for replacements so they can take a well-deserved break, you preferably need to be either over level 1,000 or have a great selection of traited troops (neither are absolutely essential but gw can be brutal if you don’t) - pm me /reply on here or hit me up on psn (same user name), you can also message Saltytbone :+1:t2:

Hello… I would like to join and help out the guild. I am a little weaker but can grow fast. I understand the macainics of the game so I can beat battles that would be to hard. I can easily meet all of your requirements. My invite code is DRACONICDRAGON_DBSD… Also my psn account is dkids1246 this is a family account so that’s why it is named the way it is but I am the only one that plays GoW.

Come & join us - we have cookies, we’ll share with the right people :wink:

Bumping, still looking for 2