Problem to launch the game (Error 768 Asset corruption on Xbox)

That certainly suck when you can’t use mixer :stuck_out_tongue:

Who says mixer can’t be used. He can use mixer last time I checked, please stay on topic with the thread.

Wish it was just 3 for us, I’m in the Guild of Rocks who you faced yesterday, we have 7 that have not been able to play at all in gw.

1 Like

That should work, I just didn’t want to suggest it.

We played against you yesterday and I was wondering if someone left your guild when guild wars started or not? Your paragon was also the champion for a lot of people in the wars yesterday.

I don’t know but having 4 seperate thread about it doesn’t help either

1 Like

Lmao, it was many moons ago that when you were Paragon some of us faced different teams for our last battle as I remember.

Check the post I tagged you in this is a different situation.

Yeah, just thought it a little amusing that for me personally I was against yourself the last time a similar glitch occurred.

1 Like

raphael i am in south africa with no daylight savings, So not an issue and not a fix.

UKresistance, give me your user name and log in for xbox so i can see if your account works from my xbox, (or would it be kinda difficult for you to let someone in on your personal account which might have bank details etc saved to it for when you make purchases?)

Ricky gervais, Maybe 4 separated threads is not enough, I can guarantee you if the new threads about the same issue get in the hundreds the devs will give it more attention, (but hey, me not holding a mcsd or mcse i would possibly just do what any other mere mortal would do , switch the server off and then back on again,

(or perhaps format the entire server and reinstall the back up {surely they have 1 onsite back up and one secure offline back up since people actually purchase items with real money, i am sure that it would be their feduciary responsibility to keep at a minimum daily back ups and if they in a country that pays tax keep all those for a minimum of 5 years} as they are requesting everyone else to do, cause if a person in belgium can access a profile that is corrupted for the user in a dif coutry that means it is only the server/s that supply those countries that are affected,) but as i said i am not a developer or an engineer, so what do i know,
SO I SAY OPEN MORE SEPARATE THREADS>>>>>> maybe then we might get a result,

1 Like

Sorry i didin’t meant to be rude i just mean 1 thread is better cause it’s easier for the devs to look at one place only then 4-5 different place

1 Like

Ricky i am just tetchy ATM, been more than 24 hrs, got 3 emails saying my fault has been closed, from devs didn’t help, i am fairly new to my guild we made a big jump to bracket 7 and i feel like i am letting them down, I really think the devs could be doing more, (ie resetting servers for affected people)

Yup i agree it must really suck but not sure if it is that simple, they probably would do it if it was the case.

I hope it will be fixed before the end of the week so at least you can make your GW so it doesn’t affect you too much

Well at least my defenses are set even though i was still working on some of the traits, for troops on days to come, and yes let’s hope they get it sorted, at least when i finally got them to take me seriously they started emailing for specifics,

1 Like

Sure! Giving someone else your Xbox live password is strongly advised by Microsoft. Boy, what a great solution that absolutely can’t lead to even bigger problems at all!

3 Likes

People from other countries are having the same problem. I don’t think this is related to the daylight savings incident at all, man.

The IP2 developers rebooting a server is not going to solve this on-going 2-3 week old issue.

Relax, as long as you can get on before Sunday the Guilds GW score will be fine. Just be sure to tell your new guild you are having issues so they know!

1 Like

It’s not just guild wars that we are missing. Everyday we lose the opportunity to collect valuable resources by doing daily tasks, dungeons, delves and even login bonuses are not being collected. I sincerely hope that they find a way to compensate us for all this…

4 Likes

I agree totally

1 Like

1,000 Gold, 15 Gems, 200 Souls… with a nice message to not spend it all in one place. :wink:

1 Like