(Resolved) Primal Rift bugged not obtain pet and more points

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template.

Platform, device version and operating system:

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. Example:
‘I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!’

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?

Steps to make it happen again
Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious!
Example: I lose once in the Arena.
I then exit to the world map.
I then tap on Broken Spire on the map and then tap Arena.
Broken Spire’s quest loads instead of the Arena

Have you got to 500 with faction team, too?

Hey,

Level 500 is the last stage. If you finished this level with any troop without losing a unit, then you will reach the 2.000 renown you already have. If you repeat level 500, then you will not receive any points anymore.

The last 500 renown can you get, if you play with factiontroops only. In this case the Primal Rift troops.

I would recommend to wait for the factionevent featuring primal rift and play level 100 with faction troops there. Then you will receive 6 other pets to upgrade it to level 10.

@AsQverT Can you screenshot this “Faction Info” screen also?

Hey @AsQverT Please take a screenshot of the Faction Info screen for Primal and let us know which reward you are missing specifically. We have a full list of the Total Faction renown rewards available here as well if this is the rewards you are referring too. These are now linked at the bottom of the Faction Renown screen in the Total Renown Rewards button.

But i not obtain pet… Thats my problem not have mail about reward at 2k score Last reward i obtain at 1980 score

I not obtain pet after score 2000 in rewards show me already obtain but not obtain mail And pet

He made a screenshot but sent it to me, here it is

@Cyrup please take a look at his account and see what’s wrong with Primal Rift pet

I’ve checked your account details and I can see that your renown is as displayed in the screenshot and Dire Rose is missing so I’ve sent it to your game @AsQverT