Please put GW wins counting as losses on the "To do List"

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
A GW win actually counting as just that, a win!
What are the steps to make it happen again?

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Yes

I think that this has been brought up before but it’s still happening and so it deserves readdressing.
I know that there will always be bugs as long as the game exists, but GW wins counting as losses only adds to the frustration of that mode of play.

15 Likes

@Sirrian @Lila36 @Saltypatra @Nimhain

Please help DruidsGlade ASAP!

DruidsGlade is GW Bracket 1. We’ve already had 3 losses today or 4,500 points. DruidsGlade is battling Stratagems today, Tuesday

Worse yet, I see that 3 players already show zero / zero for all 5 battles on Wednesday!

DruidsGlade is battling Dragon’s Peak tomorrow, Wednesday

We need this fixed! How can we stay in GW bracket 1 if bugs are already giving us 20+ losses incorrectly?

NowayJoe2Go

6 Likes

One of our members has a 0/0 for tomorrow too. The only difference is that he has really lost a battle today.
As he is our most unlucky player regarding the topic of victories counting as losses, he has submitted a ticket.

Capture

3 Likes

I honestly don’t know why they haven’t fixed this, there were so many reports about this… Including mine (from August 3rd)

3 Likes

Devs, here’s more proof to support this ticket!

What time do Devs show up here?

NowayJoe2Go

@Saltypatra @Ozball normally show up around 6pm Pacific time

I haven’t seen @Sirrian or @Nimhain around here during the normal days

1 Like

bumpity bump

1 Like

@Sirrian @Lila36 @Saltypatra @Nimhain

If this thread is not sufficient, let us know how many support tickets you want us to create!

We need you to be responsive and Fix Guild Wars for DruidsGlade! Don’t make us get booted from Bracket 1 due to BUGS! :frowning:

Your request (45237) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

NowayJoe2Go, DRUIDSGLADE Guild

While I definitely understand the frustration here, note that posting details of in-progress or closed support tickets on the forum is not allowed.

1 Like

This is how they are addressing possible collusion. Everyone gets random losses each week now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When frustrations reach some heights one sometimes does not even thinks about the rules. Its human.

2 Likes

Oh, I understand – I do the same thing. I would be frustrated as well if I were being penalized for losses due to game bugs. This is simply a reminder of the forum policy. The topic’s a good one.

3 Likes

I don’t disagree with the forum policy. It is there to remind us, but yeah I myself does not know how I would had handle this if I was a GM and such unfair results happened to my friends, I would probably had gone more amok than NowayJoe…hehe

3 Likes

It would be good if this could be tracked down and fixed.

1 Like

@Lyya. My Team made the thread first. As I was not sure the best way to get a hold of the developers, I also opened a support ticket. I have not posted any details of the support ticket here, because I have not received a response yet from Support. Please let me know if this is somehow a violation of the rules here, as that was not my intention :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mentioning the fact that you’ve submitted the ticket here is fine, but please refrain from discussing the details of it. Raising awareness of, and discussing, the general issue (GW automatically registering losses) is perfectly acceptable of course. I happen to agree with the sentiment – this bug is not being given the priority it deserves. Integrity of the only competitive game mode is important.

1 Like

@Lyya - I wasn’t aware we couldn’t talk about our support tickets here. It seems a bit unusual - and honestly most other game forums they do.

In the past - if several folks filed a ticket it was much easier to post here so others knew that the bug reported.

When did this change? I honestly don’t recall seeing this change.

2 Likes

It is explicitly against the forum policy.

1 Like

@Lyya - Thanks for the info.

1 Like