Pet boosts ANSWERED, PLEASE CLOSE

(Please edit this template into the italics below.

_[Please check the known issues list before posting a bug](https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/3-5-known-issues-pc-mobile/41214._

Platform, device version and operating system
_PS4

Screenshot or image
_

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
I was expecting my pet boosts to apply to all colours, but it only shows in blue. I have every pet at least to level 10.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Only noticed it today, but everyone in my guild has the same issue.

Steps to make it happen again
Go to hero tab & select appropriate tab.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template. Do not abuse this offer to message developers if you are otherwise comfortable posting your thread publicly.

You’re looking at Gem Masteries and the only pet that gives a Gem Mastery bonus right now is Snow Bunny

2 Likes

Ah. I thought the buff pets were meant to show? Rocki etc?

Rocki (Brown)
Auraio (Green)
Fennekit (Red)
Minishroom (Purple)
Griffling (Yellow)
Crabby (Blue)

are team based buffs for using 4 of the same troop colors. You’ll see it in the Bonuses tab when you look at a team that you have created if you fulfill the required condition (in this case 4 unique troops of the same color)

Its pretty much fortunate that almost nothing uses that Gem Masteries page for anything.

1 Like

Thank you, I see it now…
note to self - go to bed after being up for 20 hours rather than posting bugs that aren’t bugs :upside_down_face:

1 Like

No need to delete it since it might be useful information for other players. Perhaps you want it locked.

1 Like

I’ve altered the title to close rather than delete :+1:t2: