P.S.A. (Pet Saving Announcement)

Had 5-7 pet gnomes on Tuesday in casual PvP.
Think I saw 1 yesterday in the arena.
Nothing today… Not a single pet gnome… Just 5+ treasure gnomes so I’m 10 minor stones richer.
But ooookay then.

This was after 3.3 was released… That also kept you busy with bugs. Yet the treasure gnomes were quickly nerfed.
Not unlikely that the same practice was conducted with 3.4.

:grinning:

Can you type in guild chat @awryan?

Some people mentionned a possible connection between that and not seeing pet

1 Like

I asked the dev team if we changed anything and the dev team said “No”. :thinking: :slight_smile: (For Pet Events + Gnomes).

7 Likes

:wink:

Here to confirm that we have not touched pet gnome drop rates. I also asked.

7 Likes

And i beg you to let it that way please :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lol…

I want @Vexx to confirm as well since all the bugs are his fault. JK :wink:

1 Like

I don’t think the drop rates have been altered any. I have gotten 3 pet gnomes since getting home today, about 5 hrs. ago.

6 Likes

Oh ok nvm then

1 Like

Now, why in the world would the Devs have lied to ya?

Can we all just appreciate that Cyrup ended the post with a bunny?:rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit:
(Yeah, that’s all I have to say in this thread.:stuck_out_tongue: )

3 Likes

Wow… Way to misquote…I was laughing at Ricky’s comment.

PSA:
…the song was never released but did serve as a sort of forerunner to - It’s the End of the PET as We Know It (And I Feel Fine), a song with a similar cadence and delivery.
R.E.M. - PSA aka Bad Day

1 Like

Well this morning I completely thought that pet gnomes drop rate wasn’t altered but then this evening came…

In 3h I fought 350-400 casual PVP battle and gained 500k gold

6 celestial stones

12 arcanes Stones

I came across 3 treasure gnomes

I saw 0 pet gnomes…

Last night in 3 h I saw 3 pet gnomes loll…

Is the pet gnomes drop rate individual or guild wide?

Are you 100% sure the pet gnome drop rate was left unaltered?

When the guild chat bug was happening at first it happened only when there was a pet rescue event triggered (1h one).

Then the guild chat was completely disable on mobile during the 24h pet event.

Then the chat issue was fixed and now it seems many people aren’t able to find a pet in several hours of PVP matches (from 3-5 h)

Before the 24h event on Wednesday I found 3 pet gnome myself in 250 fights over 3h

After the 24h pet event ended I found 0 pet gnomes in 350-400 PVP fights in 3h

Another person found 0 in 400 fights over 4h of PVP play. Tacet guild didn’t find a single pet this morning in several hours whereas they triggered a ton of pet rescue before the 24h pet event

1 Like

We also go some guys more lucky to find pet gnome but we usually can find 1 every 1h-1h15

2 Likes

There was never any reason to think that the pet gnome drop rate was changed in the first place. Two different devs have confirmed this. Lots of people are reporting that their guilds are getting Pet events. My casual guild has triggered 3 in the last few hours after several people were grinding for hours without any. Luck is luck. Everything is fine.

9 Likes