[Not a Bug] Ranked PvP Score/Gold

They looked into it… And made it worse. It’s going take end gamers who complete all tasks, twice as long to get to tier 1 each week. Now making it almost impossible for at least 30% of the players in the game to ever have a chance at getting #1 in PvP.

Why in the world did you “the devs” mess with team scores unless you are trying to get to your old players to quit the game.

This is seriously ridiculous… When I read changes to PvP, I, like a dumbass, thought there was going to be a positive solution to the inbalance. Instead we got the opposite.
I don’t want to do double the matches that I did a week ago to make the same same amount of gold now.
I play GoW too much as it is.
I’ve honestly never seriously considered quitting the game until now.
You don’t fix what’s broken.
You make minor annoyances, major ones.

@Sirrian and @Nimhain
Want to improve GoW’s image and social media representation?
Have a game where your veterans are rewarded for hours spent playing. Rather than slowly, but surely, pushing them out the door while thanking them for their patronage.
Good word of mouth is much more profitable than any “like” or “retweet” GoW could ever receive.

If we’re making too much gold, then nerf it for all, not just for some.

Now I get to try and convince 29 others how it’s better to do Legendary Tasks every other week to get around this (I can’t say anything that isn’t inappropriate to describe it) PvP system. Please don’t ban any of them for possibly “Exploiting” a flawed system.

9 Likes