[FIXED] New faction will introduce inconsistent banner

So… 2 years later: “Insisted multiple
Times ‘NOT A BUG’:” —By all means. Let’s change it now.

Clearly this banner has not caused an outraged OP playing strategy. Whether this effects my skill to play the game or not, and it won’t, is irrelevant.

If you have strategized, reviewed, released, something that has endured 2 years, heads up… — I have the common sense to know the small amount of lovely effect it did offer was in place, and thereby nerfing such at this time would be a rebarbative and questionable proposition to take.

*I’d like to think this change was unwonted. We know better. Might I simply suggest, for the benefit of the game, as well as those who continually sink time, money, and loving efforts into it, that a little more thought be given to what only appears as a slap in the face to your greatest assets. YOUR PLAYERS. *

2 Likes

‘NOT A BUG’ => too lazy to fix.
They probably ran numbers on what troops/banners/classes players were using, and that banner came a disproportionate amount. Maybe some decent dev saw it, was like ‘this is an easy fix.’, and then just did it.
“Slap in the face”? Sounds a little oversensitive.

2 Likes

Webster’s Dictionary—“slap in the face” - an unexpected rejection. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I am the last person raging up in these forums, and normally find it quite funny the things people get so worked up about. I am actually finding humor in the “over-sensitive” label. Really. It is funny. I’m not the one offended by my politely worded comment.

Now, b***hy sometimes - yeah. :wink:
I was fling to say, “Fiery,” but let’s just call it what it is.

-Jade

1 Like

for the record: the devs never interacted here, so I was the one changing it to “Not A Bug”, following Salty’s answer in the stream.
And I’m the one changing it back to “fixed” right now.

Cheers, Gary.

8 Likes