[REPORTED] No legendary troop in mini-boss fight in Explore

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I expected one of troops in mini-boss battle to be a legendary troop from kingdom. Instead I’ve got such team.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Did 20 full runs of explore in Sword’s Edge today. Out of 20 runs, 3 had such outcome. So i guess it happens 15% of the time.

Steps to make it happen again
Play explore in Sword’s Edge

2 Likes

Additional info:

Over the last few weeks i’ve done 20 full explore runs in few of kingdoms (18-19 atm) and Sword’s Edge is the only one, where i’ve encoutered such situation.

@Saltypatra @Kafka

Also according to 4.6 patch notes:

It’s and obvious bug :wink:

Reminds me of Tutankhatmun. Originally slated as legendary troop, bumped down to epic on its release, the server still treated as legendary, e.g. as part of opening chests. Any chance that in all your runs that were missing the legendary troop a Haunted Guardian showed up?

I’m almost 100% sure, each time there was no Legendary in the team, team was exaclty as in the screenshot above (same troops, maybe differently ordered).
Queen’s Herald in front, Wolf Knight in back, not sure about troop in the middle.

I’ve passed this on. <3

1 Like

@Saltypatra , small update on the case

After faction release, same thing happened in Karakoth explore:

side note:
Sword’s Edge and Karakoth are only 2 kingdoms where such thing happened so far.
I’ve done 20 full explore fun in every kingdom (excluding Suncrest- will do next week)

Thanks for reporting this! (Again.)

Damn, reluctant to be a necromancer (unless it’s in a video game)…but this stuff is still happening (although, does not break the game or anything so might as well remain a certain priority issue for another three years).

I accidentally noticed it (both Steam & Mobile, with different accounts) while looking for gnomes meaning that all battles were E1 difficulty; when Vault event ends, I’ll try to keep an eye on what happens while playing E12.
So far, I’ve seen this bug in Pridelands

and Mist of Scales

1 Like