[Nintendo Switch] TSCI top guild is looking for active players

Join the Smirking Cat Inn family!

We’re a friendly group of both experienced (ex PC) and brand new players. We have a dedicated discord server that we share with our PC/Mobile sister guilds with over 100 members.

Our guild requirements are as follows:

300k gold (once your kingdoms are lvl 10)
1500 seals
100 trophies
Participation in events

We complete all normal tasks each week and are currently sitting in tier 2 for Guild Wars.

If you want to join our family don’t hesitate to reply or PM me a little information about yourself and we can get started. You can also drop me a message on Discord @lostsoul619#5215

1 Like

2 spots available :smiley: Come join the Inn.

1 Like

We have a couple of spaces available again. For newer players all we ask is that you max your seals and take part in weekly events.

If you still have spots available, I sent you a PM. I’m only just starting, but I’d be interested in joining.

We have one spot left. I’ve sent you a message :slight_smile:

We have two spots available. Drop me a message if you’re interested in joining the Inn!

2 Likes

Hi I’m fairly new to the game but play it constantly and am a big gacha game player, will contribute as much as possible with daily game play. May I join please? Looking for an active hardcore guild.

1 Like

Dropped you a message :+1:

Thanks heaps just left guild will be home shortly after work to accept. :blush: time to farm for my scorpius team haha

Hey. I’m new to GoW but dedicated to playing looking for a guild to actually be active in. Currently ranking up all my kingdoms but working fast. Get max seals weekly and hit their 1 in PvP. Thanks

We have two spots available. Drop me a pm on here or discord- lostsoul619#5215 with a bit more about yourself if you’re interested in joining the Inn.

We have two spots available. We’ll be in bracket 2 for this week’s guild wars.

Drop me a pm on here or discord- lostsoul619#5215 with a bit more about yourself if you’re interested in joining the Inn.

1 Like

We have a couple of spots that have opened up. Drop me a message if you’re looking for a new guild. You can also find me on discord @lostsoul619#5215

1 Like

We have two spots available. We’re in bracket 1 for this week’s guild wars.

Drop me a pm on here or discord- lostsoul619#5215 with a bit more about yourself if you’re interested in joining the Inn.

Hi, I’m a returning Switch play from about a year ago. I’m interested in starting back up with the game and I need a quality active guild to join. I’m currently level 219 and have leveled up all my kingdoms to either 5 or 10. I’m looking to contribute any way I can. Thanks!

We have three spots that have opened up. Drop me a message if you’re looking for a new guild. You can also find me on discord @lostsoul619#5215

Great guild :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Any free spots? I’m fairly new to the Switch version (lev 227) but am a 4 year veteran on iOS (lev 1129). Not got my kingdoms to 10 yet but participate fully in every event

1 Like

We have two spots right now. I’ve dropped you a DM :slight_smile:

We have a couple of spots that have opened up. Drop me a message if you’re looking for a new guild. You can also find me on discord @lostsoul619#5215