** Heroes United (29/30) ** High Ranking Semi-Casual Guild ** GW Bracket 3 ** Rank 39 ** 40k S ** Close all Portals & 10+ LT Weekly ** NO Discord

This is a great guild!
Everybody is nice and awesome (and maybe-probably at least secretly a bunny-fan)! Very excellent! You should join us!

Cool stuff not mentioned by Pew above because we’re just too cool to put everything in one post:

• We’re in Bracket 3 right now and won the first two days this week. Pretty awesome for a semi-casual guild!
  • Guild chat is active!
  • 40k chests on a regular basis!
  • We do several LTs each week despite the pretty low gold requirements!
  • No pressure about GW points despite being in the upper brackets - it’s not very easy to do worse than me anyway (but don’t apply just to beat me in a low-point score). :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:
    nosebump
1 Like

Hello fellow matchers!!

As of now, there is one spot open in our awesome semi-casual high level guild!!

Come join in on the fun!!

Minimum requirements:
-Complete daily GW matches
-400k gold (includes money spent on leveling Sentinels)
-1 Sentinel Level (i.e. Level I Attack) per 100 levels. (Maximum Level 800 - 8 Sentinel Levels)
-1300 Seals/100 Trophies (Just be active and have fun - it’s important you do the activities in game that make you happy!)

*We do not use discord (what is this, a mmo?)

PM me or reply here if you can meet the weekly minimum requirements and are interested in joining!

Hi. My level is 556. All of kingdoms level 10 half of the them 2+ bonus. Seals 1500, trophies 250 – 350, ale GW (last GW 48.404 points). I can donate 400 – 600 gold. My guild is level 96 but lot of inactive members.
If you interested my invite code is KAPITANLYNCH but first write and I will leave my actual guild :). Thanx.

1 Like

Hi Kapitan!

We would love to have you as a part of our team! Let me know when you leave your current guild and we will send you an invite! :slight_smile: Look forward to hearing from you!

-Pew

Hi Pew. I just leave the guild a waiting for the invitation. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! Guild invite sent! Welcome to the guild!!

Nice. Thanks. I will do my best :wink:

1 Like

Recruitment is currently closed!!! Glad to have our newest member KapitanLynch!

If you would like to join our waitlist, please PM me or post below.

Happy matching all!

1 Like

One possible spot upcoming in our semi-casual guild!

Minimum requirements:
-1 Sentinel Level (i.e. Level I Attack) per 100 levels. (Maximum Level 800 - 8 Sentinel Levels)
-1300 Seals/100 Trophies (Just be active and have fun - it’s important you do the activities in game that make you happy!)

Post here or PM me to join our wait-list for an invite!!

I would like to join if a spot is available. I am lv1026 and can do 500k+ week in doantions likely closer to 1mil.
1500 seals and 300+ trophies a week.
invite code is SEVESTRA_76

Hello Sevestra!

We may have a spot opening up at reset. For now, I will add you to the top of our waitlist! I will be in touch with you through PM with an update!! :slight_smile:

Recruitment is closed!

Welcome to our new member Sevestra!

Hopefully we will not have a spot open for awhile, but if you’re interested in joining a waitlist, feel free to PM me or leave a message below.

Happy matching!

Hello fellow matchers!!

One possible spot opening upcoming in our semi-casual guild!!!

Minimum requirements:
-Raids/Invasions: Highly suggested to complete all matches before the end of the week, no shop purchase required. This may change as we progress, we are currently testing the waters as these events are still new!

2 Likes

Bump for a fantastic guild

2 Likes

Hot Recommend Fantastic Peoples

2 Likes

1 Like

Hello fellow matchers!!

Two spots open in our long standing guild!!!

Minimum requirements:
-Raids/Invasions: Highly suggested to complete all matches before the end of the week, no shop purchase required. This may change as we progress, we are currently testing the waters as these events are still new!

We close all Portals each week and complete 8+ Legendary Tasks each week. Currently Bracket 3 in GW.

Hi there. I would be interested. I am level 677, 500k gold, 1,500 seals, 100 trophies. My invite code is LANCEPEPPLER_GBRP. Let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like