** Heroes United (29/30) ** High Ranking Semi-Casual Guild ** GW Bracket 3 ** Rank 39 ** 40k S ** Close all Portals & 10+ LT Weekly ** NO Discord

WELCOME ABOARD

Thx for the invite

2 Likes

Hello. Im interested to join your guild. Im level 267 , i make over 200 trophies and 300 k gold. I play daily and i am serious player. If your guild is interested in me, my invite code is ASIRAL.

1 Like

Hi asiral. I’m fairly new in the guild but you seem like a suitable candidate. I took the liberty to invite you (hopefully the management is ok with that :smile: ) but it says you’re in a guild already so if you want to join, quit your current guild. Just keep in my that the bare minimum gold is 400k per week, not 300k. I take it you can manage that

2 Likes

Hello Zigs .
Im out off the guild .if i not to late

Just sent the invite, welcome!

Thank for invite. Im in.

ill join invite code COWMAN

400k+ gold
1500 seals
most kingdoms at 5 stars

Hi Cow, we’re full right now but thanks for the interest!

One spot open Ladys and Gentlmen

I would very much like to join your guild. I can contribute the 400k, and 100T, along with at least 1000S weekly . I play absolutely everyday. I’m at level 609. All kingdoms at 10.
Please invite me at: Huxley_1
Thanks a lot!

I’m sorry but I received a private message about joining our guild that came earlier. First look at it and write it to you :slight_smile:

I guess I was a little late… keep me in mind, please. If you keep a list, please put me on it and let me know as soon as something becomes available. Thanks very much!
Huxley_1

hello i’m interested , level 524 please send Invite to DAVE_89

Recruting closed

Ok guys, 3 spots open right now! Get’em while they’re hot!

1 Like

Ladys nad Gentlmen 2 spot open :imp:

all tasks and 1-3 Legendary

• Min reg 200T/400K G or more

• Accept Guild Wars

Easily hit requirements, lvl 504, all cities maxed, can happily get 300+ trophies per week plus 500k+ gold. Let me know

TimsWheelBarrow, what’s your invite code?

I’ll join if not full invite code COWMAN