NEW ORDER OF BASTET has openings for anyone looking for an active/Semi-Casual/Social Guild

Do you want to be a NOoB, but not a noob? Come join us!
We are looking for anyone who is interested in a Guild that offers opportunities for LTs within a semi-casual atmosphere. We are an active/social/semi-casual Guild and not new to the community.

What we offer: Potential for 40K Seals/Week, and a warm/welcoming and small group of like-minded individuals. Motto with us is “Low Pressure/No Pressure”. We complete at least 4 Regular Tasks (R-Tasks) Per Week, have special “Push Weeks”, and a lot of fun.

Ideal Requirements:
– Be active
– Be 18 Years of Age or more and able to speak/understand English
– Have ALL Kingdoms at level 10 or higher (Not Power Levels, Kingdom Levels)
– Level 400 or higher, but priority is on Kingdoms requirement.
– Guild-Event Participation & Discord are MANDATORY

Minimums:
– Seals/Week - 750 or More.
– Gold/Week - 200K or More.
– Trophies/Week - Sky’s The Limit (No Trophy Min)

If interested, please send me mail here with a bit about yourself, what you feel you can comfortably contribute and why you would like to join us.

Thank you.

Chy’tara

Still on the hunt for 13 seasoned hunters who are looking for a new home or a change of scenery. We’re a laid-back “Low Pressure/No Pressure” Guild that has an awesome core group. We’d love to bring in more who are interested in returning us to an LT/40K Seals “Hunting Pride”, so leave a message here, PM me, or hunt me down in Global chat.

My handle is Chy’tara, Invite Code “LYSANA”.

New Order of Bastet now on the hunt for 12 strong stray cats, guys n dolls!!

Anyone interested in what we ask for and what we have to offer, then give a holla-holla here or PM me.

Bump-slash!

Still on the hunt for more Stray Cats.

Please Note:
Until we get approximately 1/2 of our needed number, I am willing to take people in based on the following temporary criteria:

Minimums: 750+ Seals/Week.
Reqs: Age 18+, ALL Magic Kingdoms lvl 10+ & Approximately Level 300. Discord and Weekly Event participation Mandatory.

Grrrreetings again, one and all!!

New Order of Bastet is down to needing to give 5 stray cats a warm, welcoming Home. Whether you want a new Home or you’ve been in a Home already and want a change, we’ve got spots for you!

Grrrreetings again,one and all!!

Still got 3 spots available for anyone looking for a Home!

I’m looking for mid-range/strong individuals who have Kingdoms at lvl 10+ and are interested in a laid-back Guild that is capable of LTs and 40K Seals.

DM me or give me a shout here if you’re interested in joining us.

Bump!

Posting has been updated. We’re currently looking to fill 5 spots at this time. Give a shout here if you’d like to join our “Pride”.

Grreeetings again!

We’re still on the ‘hunt’ for 5 strong and dedicated individuals who are seeking a new “Home” or a change of scenery with a different kind of Guild.

Hit me up here or PM me or find me in-game.

Hey there again, gang! I just need 3 more to fill us up! :slight_smile: Come hunt with New Order of Bastet

Bumping it up a notch!

We’re looking for 2 stray cats who are seeking a ‘home’! Come join our Pride and prowl with us!

Grrreeetings again, everyone!

Once again, we are on the “hunt” for 2 who are interested in joining a semi-casual/social/active Guild!

If you feel you would fit with what we are about and what we are looking for as far as minimums and requirements, then give a roar out here or send me a PM.

Look forward to hearing from y’all. :smile_cat:

Hi, greetings from Brazil.
I want to know if you still have a place in your guild. I think i may fit in. I play every day (almost), try to participate in all weekly and other events.
My invite code is JIROMBIO_CXK3

Hello, Level 1000+ here
-All kingdoms level 10, with multiple at level 14.
-Max out seals (1,500) on a weekly basis.
-Joined the Discord through link on this thread
-Always participate fully in weekly events. I usually max out the gem upgrade tiers during events every 2 weeks or so, whenever I have enough gems.
-Over 800k gold I will readily donate to statues weekly.
-Max level of Warlord class

Sorry if I went overboard with the descriptors, just looking for a guild slightly less casual than my previous one which rarely broke 10k seals a week.

Invite Code is: WARREN_FSMP

Hey there, fellas!! Just getting things sorted out. :slight_smile:

TOFM, the more details the better! Much appreciated!

Grrreetings again, one and all!

We’re currently looking for 8 fresh faces who are interested in joining us. If you feel you can meet or exceed the above requirements and minimums and you want to be a NOoB, let us know here with your invite code, current level, Kingdom status and why you would be interested in being part of our Pride.

Hope to hear from y’all soon. :smile_cat:

Bump-da-bump-pounce!!

Grrrreeetings, one and all!

I’m looking to give 6 “stray cats” a warm, welcoming and twisted Home with us!

Come be a NOoB… But not a noob! Grins

Grrrreeetings again, everyone!

I’m still on the hunt for a bunch of fresh-faced “stray cats” to join our Pride!

Come hunt with us and have some fun. :smile_cat: