Closed - Thanks

Hi,

I would like to join a casual guild at rank <199, that has all members active and completes weekly tasks. I just like playing match 3 games and card collecting, but not really into serious strategy or conversation. I really just like messing around and figuring things out myself. I am quite addicted at the moment to GOW, so at most I might miss a week every few months or when i am sick.

I am currently level 690 and working on getting my kingdoms to 6+ stars and getting more mythics. I am only missing like 5 legends and the Imps.

I can offer: 300K-500K , 1000+ seals (I’ve maxed my seals the last few months), 100-200 trophies, I will likely do all the guild wars and average 30k-40k points (Bracket 24~27).

What I can’t offer: Conversation or to take gems or war very seriously.

PS: I will leave my guild, if i get the right offer. PM me if you think what I can offer will be welcome at your guild. I’ve never switched guilds so I’m not entirely sure how this works, so it might take me some time to figure this out. Please also tell me what level tasks and how many tasks you complete and how many active player your guide has.

Thank you for you consideration

Vincet

1 Like

DruidsVale is looking. It’s a great guild alliance that has 3 different guilds to fit various play styles.

1 Like

Hi Ashasekayi,

Thank for replying. Do they care if I don’t use discord or chat? Also do they care if I do guild wars, but don’t really take it seriously?

Hmm… I’m not sure how to process “take it seriously”. You just have to complete the battles every week. He doesn’t force you to use certain colors or get a certain amount of wins. Basically, Vale and Haven are more casual. Everybody just does their best with what they have.

As for Discord, I’ve never seen him force anyone to use it.

Feel free to contact the GM, @NowayJoe2Go for specifics.

1 Like

Hi Ashasekayi,

Thank you for the follow up, it was very helpful. I’ve contacted the GM.

1 Like

Hi,

I am looking for a new guild that:

1. Guild wars is completely optional (this is a deal-breaker if not optional)
  2. Completes all Tasks, Epic Task and Weekly Event Rewards, maybe a few LTs

What I can give in return:

1. 2+ million gold
  2. 500-1000+ trophies
  3. buy level 4-6 in weekly events with sigils completed
  4. use Discord for communication

I am currently not in a guild, so let me know if you think your guild is a match.

Thank you

Most guilds that complete LTs have some sort of GW requirement…while I too hate GW, I’ve gotten accustom to the week of nonsense … might want to think about why it’s a deal breaker.

Lorien1973,

It’s a deal breaker because I don’t want to do it and I don’t feel it’s fun or worth it. Not sure why you would assume, I didn’t think it over?

Would you be willing to just do sentinels to level 2 for GWs? (not have to fight but put in sentinels ?)

Hi Vincent, we have spot for you. Vivi_Cat#7285, please add my discord if you would like to chat.