[Resolved?] Serwer error when I Change Medals

I cant change my medals.

Hello Misiek. Please fill in our bug report form so we have more information. :slight_smile:

Platform, device version and operating system:

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

Steps to make it happen again

this is scresn shot 2 min ago. I Cant change medals from new update. Reinstall game doesnt fix my problem.

Hello Misiek, please fill in the questions I listed above.

Hi,

I’m also seeing this error on both PC and mobile (Android) platforms.

It occurs when I try to set a medal.

I’ve returned to the game after a long hiatus so had no medals selected, when I click on the medals the Badges and Medals window opens and I’m able to select from my available medals.

Selecting any medal and then pressing the back button causes the Error dialogue to open stating:

Server Error: CLIFFY-FJKUR0P6DH

With the only option a button to restart the game. The string after the hyphen changes with each occurrence.

Below are the specific answers to your questions:

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC, Windows 7 & Mobile, Samsung Galaxy S7 Android 8.0.0
Screenshot or image:
20200413205458_1
What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I expect badge selection to change, instead I get a restart dialogue
How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This happens any time I try to change my medals. If I open Badges and Medals, but don’t change anything, no error is generated when exiting.

This has always happened since I’ve returned to Gems of War. When I left, badges were not implemented.
Steps to make it happen again
Open Badges and Medals, change selected badge/s and press the back button.

1 Like

I’m also having this issue with Xbox right now

Hey we’ve looked into this. You’re receiving the error because you’re trying to save a medal you don’t have in your collection. It’s the Medal of Gaard. Please try equipping a different medal instead.

Thanks for the advice, I’m not sure how I was managing to select a medal I don’t have. It is working for me without error now.

1 Like