Match Masters (Est.2014) Rank #9 All GT Mon. MAX statues. LOW minimums. Always max events rewards. GW B3. Don’t be shy - give us a try 😀 FULL

(updated Sept 2018)

MM has been a top ranking guild from when the game launched in 2014 and is filled with very sociable keen players who enjoy all aspects of this game. Our statues are lev 200, we complete Guild tasks on Monday morning, we do leggys galore. Although our minimums are much lower than the other top guilds we all generally do much more. We are very relaxed about how you play your Wars games. Mono or coloured - whatever you feel most comfortable with :grin: Since GW started we have bounced around the top 4 brackets. As GoW has developed over the years the emphasis on pvp has diminished and we now have many other things to do. To allow guildies the time to concentrate on Guild related events and all the other good stuff we REDUCED our weekly trophy minimum to 150. Our mins are
Trophies 150 (or 250 donating 400k gold)
Gold 600k
Seals 1200
Raids/Invasions/Tower of Doom Buy T2 in the shop and use all sigils until final reward is achieved
GW - play all games

We are not a guild of grinders. We have mappists, arenaists, pvpists, delvists and lately class levelists (!) all enjoying their games.You will need to join our Discord as it’s how we communicate - and to tip each other off about Pet Rescues. Preference will be given to players with kingdoms mostly at level ten. It doesn’t matter what level you are as long as you can achieve at least the minimums.

If you are enthusiastic about the game and would like to be part of our guild please send me a personal message with your level, in game name etc.

Esslee. GL. Match Masters

Defo still interested hun

One empty space - don’t miss out on all the task goodies on Monday and G Wars on Tuesday :grinning::+1:
Send me a pm if you would like to join us.

2 Likes

Vacancy filled. Thank you.

1 Like

Here is a bump from the one and only VANGOR!

2 Likes

Two of our guildies have decided to leave the game which means we have a double space coming up if you and your partner/friend want to come and join us. We already have 4 couples in MM and we are a very social guild. Singles are also welcome of course. If you would like to join us you can come in now or, if you are warring with another guild we can wait until Sunday/Monday for you to join. If you leave your guild before the GW prizes have been given out don’t worry because you will get ours instead and we can’t come in lower than 10th place as we are in bracket 1 :grinning:
See my first post (right up there) for our staus and requirements.

We are fine with you doing your wars matches by reset and not necessarily 5 per day.
Please pm esslee if you are interested in joining our merry band and/or wish to know more about us. Thank you

1 Like

Spaces are now filled :+1:

2 Likes

HI Esslee its piercings76, if and when you have a spot I’d like to join. I can meet your requirements (The 1500 seals sometimes I miss, but 1200 not a problem). I’m good for 500k, 200 T, 1200 seals, and I play all GW matches daily. If you’re okay to have me back my invite code is PIERCINGS76.

1 Like

Hey :grinning: Piercings. I have sent you a pm !

1 Like

We have one space. Join today and you will get our bracket 3 wars rewards after reset tomorrow :grinning:

1 Like

Hi, I’d like to join you I’m lvl 800 I can give 600 700 k week, 200-300 trophies week all guild wars with good results and 1500 seals all my kingdoms are 7 stars tell me if you are interested my code is PARNACIUS. Thxs

I have sent you a pm Parnacius. Please leave your current guild so that I can invite you.

Space filled :+1:

Done tyrian

I’d love to join you! I’m level 181 and happy to meet all requirements! <3

I have sent you a message :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi. Want join you guild. My Lvl close 600,all kingdoms 10lvl. I can give for guild all my gold :grinning:,300-400t/week

1 Like

Personal message sent :grinning:

1 Like

We have one (unexpected ) space.
Join before reset and enjoy the spoils of bracket 2 GW winnings on Monday. We are very relaxed about how you play your Wars games. Mono or coloured - whatever you feel most comfortable with :grin:

1 Like

I would like to join your gulid.

Level: 1014
Vip: 0
Kingdoms: lvl 10, stars 5-7

Min. weekly contribution: 5-600k Gold, 1500 seals, 2-300 trophies
Daily GW, usually 5/0 or 4/1 result, week sum 30000+ point

Invite code: RIGEL_1

1 Like