Marthos Guardians - Rank 5

1 spot remaining…

BUMP - 1 open spot

Minimal requirements are: 300 trophies/500k gold/1300 seals per week/all sentinels to level 2 (bracket 1 in GW).
Low level players can keep their gold if they need it for their kingdoms :wink:.

Full again. :slight_smile:

One open spot!

We are looking for 1 player to join our guild which is currently top 5 in the leaderboard/bracket 2 :slight_smile: .
Minimal requirements are: 400 trophies/500k gold/1500 seals per week/all sentinels to level 2.
Low level players can keep their gold if they need to level their kingdoms :wink:.

If you’re interested, please contact me by PM (with the number of trophies that you usually do).
If you manage to join us before the reset, you will get our GW rewards :wink: .

Hi everyone. I am almost hitting lvl 1100 and looking for a high level guild. I provide per week 500K Gold min / 1500 seals / 300T+ / GvG on a daily basis. Before committing myself i’d like some specifics about the guild (Discord ? How many players under 700 LvL in the Guild, Do the guild achieve 12+ LT per week on average ?). TY in advance for the information you can provide me.

i provide all requirements (400T+ / week)

Yes we use Discord, it is highly encouraged to join and it’s rather active on most days. We have only two members below lvl 1000, a 666 :smiling_imp: and a 931. Don’t know the exact average of LTs per week but 10-12 sounds about right. Hope this info helps!

Hi @Torkhan, can you post a screenshot of your profile in the game please

Hey guys. Ty for the answer. What do u want exactly as a screenshot ? In other words what do u mean by profile ? :slight_smile:
I am lvl 1098 precisely. All my kingdoms are lvl 10 ofc and all of them are 5 stars min except Urskaya. I meet all ur requirements. The minimum i provide per week is your requirements. In a week fully active, u can count on 1M gold min, 800T+. I do GvG on a daily basis. I will join discord (i like friendly and efficient communication). I’m ready to join if u want me. Here is my id on discord : Torkhan#1919. Plz let me know yours so that we can schedule the recruitment. Invitation code is TORKHAN_1. I’m around if u need any further information. Cya soon.

profile:

We are looking for 2 players to join our guild which is currently top 5 in the leaderboard/bracket 1 :slight_smile:. One slot is available right now and the other on sunday. So don’t miss the GW rewards :wink: .
Minimal requirements are: 400 trophies/500k gold/1500 seals per week/all sentinels to level 2.
Low level players can keep their gold if they need to level their kingdoms :wink:.

If you’re interested, please contact me by PM (with the number of trophies that you usually do) or complete our beautiful form :wink: .

Hello, I’m Kraken, Level 1063, All towns at level 10 and double skill, make at least 1 000 000k every week, GW and 1500 seals, I´m a regular player that plays several times a day, i was at a guild of the Top 50, but i’m looking for a real challenge.
You wont’ regret. Invite code KRAKEN_12.

We are looking for 2 players to join our guild which is currently top 5 in the leaderboard/bracket 1 :slight_smile:. Both slots are available after the reset.

If you’re interested, please contact me by PM (with the number of trophies that you usually do) or complete our beautiful form :wink: .

hi are you still looking
I am level 1212 do over 1500 trophies every week sometimes more regularly give in excess of 1 to 2 million in gold always participate in guild wars not my strongest but I usually come out on the winning side 1500 seals every week of course and usually finish in the top 100 in pvp sometimes top50 in a guild now but can leave after guild wars today my invite is ACE1_9 all the best just filled in your beautiful form as well

Hi Ace,

We would be glad, if you joined us. We currently have one open spot. You can leave your current guild and let us know to send you invitation.

for others, we will probably have another spot. Let us know if you are interested to join.

will be about two hours then I will be free to join you looking forward to it thanks

No problem. Just let us know when you are ready. I will try to check forum in about two hours.

anytime you are ready just send invite

done. Welcome aboard.