Marthos Guardians - Rank 5

Awsome guild :wink:

3 Likes

Looking for players who want to join us… feel free to post here :grin:

1 Like

I’m interested. Level 1000+ and can easily do with your requirements.
Do you still have an opening? Anything else you want to know?

Want to join us ?..let us know :wink:

@Isairyu, apart from trophies, more important question is how are you doing in guild wars? Our experience is that lower level players don’t have enough good troops to be competitive in top level guild wars.

We seek a player to join us … GW competition Bracket 1…Come on :wink:

Finally: God :wink:

6 Likes

Congrats! Welcome to the club!

2 Likes

Looking for players… join us :grin:

Join a top guild currently in Bracket 1 :wink:.

We are looking for 1 player. Aside IRL issues, we prefer that the 5 GW battles are done day by day.
Minimal requirements are: 300 trophies/500k gold/1300 seals per week.

If you’re interested, please contact me by PM (with the number of trophies that you usually do).

1 Like

Join a top guild currently in Bracket 2 :slight_smile: .

We are looking for 2 players to join our guild which is currently top 5 in the leaderboard :-). Minimal requirements are: 300 trophies/500k gold/1300 seals per week.

If you’re interested, please contact me by PM (with the number of trophies that you usually do).

2 Likes

Additional requirement :all guild sentinels levelled to at least level 2

2 Likes

BUMP!!!

We are looking for 2 players to join our guild which is currently top 5 in the leaderboard :-).

Minimal requirements are:
300 trophies
500k gold
1300 seals per week.
all guild sentinels levelled to at least level 2

We are looking for 2 players to join our guild which is currently top 5 in the leaderboard :slight_smile: . Minimal requirements are: 300 trophies/500k gold/1300 seals per week/all sentinels to level 2.

1 Like

Bump… :smiley:

1 spot open right now!

Minimal requirements are:
300 trophies
500k gold
1300 seals per week.
all guild sentinels levelled to at least level 2

We are looking for 2 players to join our guild which is currently top 5 in the leaderboard :slight_smile: . Minimal requirements are: 300 trophies/500k gold/1300 seals per week/all sentinels to level 2.
Low level players can keep their gold if they need it for their kingdoms ;-).

1 Like

I’m a LVL 842 and can easily meet your req and then some. I’m a very active player. Can easily do 500+ trophies and 700k - 1 million gold per week. I also do fairly well with guild wars too. I’m in a guild but will leave with promise of an invite.

Sounds good @LeeT. What’s your invite code? If you leave your current guild I’ll send you an invite. :slight_smile:

sorry but i joined another guild