Marthos Guardians - Rank 5

Didn’t want to leave till I heard from you. Exiting now.

Duh, invite code is margola

One of my guildmate already sent an invite.
Did it work?

1 Like

We are still looking for 1 new player but this time with a special discount for low level players :wink:.
Minimal requirements are: 300 trophies/500k gold (only 300k if you need to level your kingdoms)/1300 seals per week.
Please contact me or @orbin111 by PM.

1 Like

Invite me pls:

LALALA_5

Invite sent.

1 Like

We are still looking for 1 last player but this time with a special discount for low level players :wink:.Minimal requirements are: 300 trophies/500k gold (only 300k if you need to level your kingdoms)/1300 seals per week. If you’re interested, please contact me or @orbin111 by PM.

1 Like

Quick update,
We have 3 open slots. Feel free to contact us.

1 Like

Only 2 slots available :slight_smile: .

1 Like

PM sent, turintuor. :slight_smile:

Thanks for helping us out for the weekend @Eika much appreciated!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the chance of being there temporarily, until I was able to go back to Black Dragon again. Marthos Guardians is a great guild, and has good people all over. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello,
I would like to join your guild whenever you have a vacant seat.
I am currently in the Montezuma guild and thinking about leaving them because I feel like there is less than half of the guild members that are truly active.
I am level 263. I bring at least 500 trophies and of course 1500 seals a week. I donate no less than 400k gold a week. All my kingdoms are at level 10 but one.
I am a team player so if you need me, I will be happy to help.
My invite code is HULONG_1.
See you.

Hi Hulong,

We will be happy to accept you but all positions are currently full.
We can send you PM once another spot is available to see if you are still interested.

1 Like

Hi orbin,
Let me know when you can send me an invite.
Cheers

design by @KAYA43V3R

5 Likes

I love my guild :heart_eyes:
If you want to join us, do not hesitate any more!
PM @turintuor or @orbin111

Discord, facebook,
Spreadsheets

we are rather well organized :wink:

2 Likes

I’m a new player, rank 80, can hit 1500 seals and 2-300 trophies. Hoping to find a spot (Even as a temp) to learn about endgame play, and benefit from a top guild. I’m not sure how much gold I can contribute but I’d do my best to hit whatever minimum you need (I do IAP).

If you ever have an opening, I hope you’ll consider me.

Hi,

My hero is currently at level 480, I can do 300 trophies, 500 k gold and 1500 seals weekly. Pls let me know if I can join your guild. If so I will leave my current.

Regards,
Invite code is Olivia_33

Looking forward to join the guild, just left VN4EVER, can easily do the requirements, all kingdoms 5 stars, level 505, dragon armor !

Invite code: YASUO THE UNFORGIVEN