Mana masteries after level 1000

Confirmed this does not happen on PC/Mobile, at 1000 it stopped

1 Like

I happened to see a screenshot from my wife’s guild leader last night as he was hitting level 1200 and was frustrated that he couldn’t get every colour to 200 to satisfy his OCD. It’s definitely not just me.

1 Like

No fair! I want my 168 extra mastery points I’m missing!

2 Likes

I forget the formula, but it I think it would only equate to about 1% of actual mana surge chance (I’m sure Lyya or Mithran will show up here shortly to correct me). I was actually looking forward to being able to stop trying to keep my masteries equal and just enjoy leveling up without second-guessing my choices.

Hey @Alpheon. Your quote above isn’t exactly related to the difference I’ve pointed out above (we were talking about the actual mana surge calculation at the time), but was it intentional to not cap mana masteries when the level cap was lifted on console?

We were meant to be following PC/Mobile’s way to handling post-1000 mastery choices. We’ll investigate why and talk out a plan to the best way to address it.

2 Likes

Hmm. I may have just made a large number of 1000+ level enemies on console… :fearful:

5 Likes

But we love you for it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks. You can send your love in the form of gems and traitstones. :wink:

Rather than rolling back masteries on console players, might it work to just cap them at a somewhat higher level (like 1200 or 1500? - people would love a nice round number like 200 or 250 in each colour to aim for!). It’s not like PC/Mobile and console will ever be swimming in the same pool, so a minor difference like that wouldn’t be game breaking, and the actual difference in mana surge percentage wouldn’t be much anyway.

4 Likes

I think pc should follow console for this i didin’t know level 1000 was the max but when i level up, i am happy to choose it’s a nice reward since after level 1000 you level up so slowly

3 Likes

5 Likes

You have NO idea…

5 Likes

4 Likes

So to avoid people grabbing their torches and pitchforks against you, we’re going to increase the mastery gain per level cap to 1500. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

I think 2000 is a cuter number

3 Likes

1 Like

will we have all masteries equal if the cap is rather 1501?
(i dont remmember at what level you gain first mastery bonus)

3 Likes

SON OF A B…
Where was the Spolier Alert!!
I was going to beat that game… EVENTUALLY… DAMN IT!!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes