[RESOLVED] Magma Dragon conjures Lavastorm at start of battle instead of only at the start of his turn

Platform, device version and operating system:
Xbox One X (but probably all)

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Trait description says ‘Conjure a Lavastorm when my turn begins’, he instead does so when the battle begins as well as any consecutive round when it’s the enemy’s turn.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Always at the start of the battle.
Edit/ as confirmed below, it activates at every turn, the players AND the opponents turn.

Steps to make it happen again
See above.

9 Likes

Are you sure it isn’t your class that is doing firestorm that overrides the lavastorm?

I’m using Slayer here. But it’s the very beginning of the match.
As you see by the indicator above my teams side that it’s my turn and also shows Magma Storm trait activating from the enemy with the appropriate icon on the bottom that a Lavastorm is active.

1 Like

I just fought him during the Fire Rift’s questline and see the same thing on Steam. It conjures a Lavastorm on every turn, mine or his.

5 Likes

Also confirming this - both on Steam and Android.

Lavastorm trait reactivates on every pass of the turn and shows 8 turns left when it’s A’s move and when it’s B’s move (where it should show 7 turns left).

5 Likes

Pude comprobar lo mismo, durante toda la partida (en el evento facción) me cargaba a 8 turnos, ya decía yo que se me hacía muy fácil para mi capacidad :grin:

Glad I am not the only one that saw that. Thought I was going crazy for a bit today

Same issue on mobile (iOS) thanks for making the bug report . Note this functions differently than Lyrasza trait which is worded the same way

4 Likes

The Lava Storm is working as it’s described in the description, if he’s the 4th. Troop on your team. If your hero or any other troop is after him then, their storm will override his. This has always been the function.

It’s my turn, it should be an electrostorm active from my Tink.

3 Likes

I think you are missing that even if he is not on your team his lava storm applies on every turn not just the turn of the team who has magma dragon on it. It is only supposed to apply on the turn of Magma Dragon but right now as it sits it applies on both players turns.
The storm counter continually stays at 8 turns remaining instead of as it is supposed to, on Magma Dragon’s turn creating a storm at 8 turns, it going to the other players turn going to 7 turns, then going back to Magma Dragon’s turn and going back up to 8 when it is freshly applied.

2 Likes

Hey all!

Passed this onto the team first thing this morning, found the issue already and should have a fix out for this as soon as we can!

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

7 Likes

It must be a PC, PS4, Android issue. It’s working as intended correctly on the XBOX.

OP is on xbox and has shown it’s activated on his turn. It’s bugged on all platforms.

3 Likes

Strange, it wasn’t bugged on my end.

So you’re the only player across all platforms (sorry switch users) that haven’t had this problem?
You must be lucky then. :face_with_monocle::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I must be lucky because I’ve only discovered a bug talk when I got on the forum. All of my teams revolves around storms activated and I would’ve noticed instantly if there was a bug.

Are you able to share screenshots or video? That sounds like something the devs want to see to help fix this bug. If it’s not affecting everyone or is not consistent, it may not be as simple as a fix as they think.

Just an update; The fix for this was released!

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

4 Likes