Looking for a lvl 1050+ teamplayer for rank six xbox guild

Lol need a player not luck

Bump it up 50e

Bump it up

Bump it up again

Im not a high level level but i do make sure i get all my seals and partake in any and all events as well. If anyone would be willing take me on i wont let you down, I played on pc before this so i basically had to restart just looking for a guild to help boost me back up.

Youre level?

Like i said i had to restart because i couldnt use my profile off pc so im like 90 i think i have all the kingdoms and a quater of them level 10 im going through betting all the questlines to maximize daily gold income i just need a good guild to help get me troops and such. I was level 976 on pc so i do know the game very well i just need the chance. I understand if me being such a low level is a deal breaker but with the help of the guild i promise i wouldnt let the guild down

Sorry m8 takes you a year before you can do serious stuff i know a guild but its not doing much yet it does have some high lvl players tho i what is your invite code?

I understand man, BAKED NACHO 99_3PUT

Sent it to my friend ull get inv this evening in ten hrs from now give or take :grinning:

I just got excepted into the rank 11 guild :grin:
But if for some reason they kick me out ill let you know so you can tell your friend

Lol rank 11 thats very lucky dude good luck

Bump it up

Desperate times for some :joy: Rank 11 inviting level 90 Jesus.

Who s that?Rank six here all over thousand carry ing 2 900 s lol

Oh lol u can read this

Then when leveled he leaves for number 10 :disappointed_relieved:

Bump it up again

Bump bump buuump it

Bump it up again