šŸ”„ Troop List per Arcane Stone (Ended: 16.07.18, Reason: Lack of interests)

Happy that you remain among us. :relaxed:

1 Like

Kind of you to say. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great post :ok_hand:t2: Really appreciate this. And, good you choose to remain.
Notice you are active posting in the forums. And always good to know that thereā€™s another Norwegian here if times get hard :wink:

1 Like

Glad you staying! Now donā€™t think of leaving again mister.

1 Like

@eika I am glad that I missed you almost leaving, would have been upset.
Love this post, and just wanted to add that Abynissia is not currently listed.
She uses Blade and Spirit stones.

Thanks! :wink:

EDIT: Disregard the Abynissia thingā€¦ I actually scrolled downā€¦ :grimacing: :blush:

1 Like

The list of Imps has now been updated with which time they are to be found in the chests:

Autumnal Imp L - DEEP (August/September)
Imp Of Love L - RAGE (February/March)
Spooky Imp L - DEATH (October/November)
Spring Imp L - STEALTH (April/May)
Summer Imp L - SUMMER (June/July)
Winter Imp L - STOIC (December/January)

Source:

3 Likes

Happy new year, pal! All the best to you and your family.

1 Like

Thatā€™s kind of you to say. Thank you! Happy new year! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice topic, itā€™s always open in my browser since weeks :smiley:

Just one thing iā€™d modify:

could u plz add the Mythics under the single Arcane listings?

example: under spirit arcanes:

Pharos-Ra M - 21

and adding itā€™s sub-arcane total to the Arcane totals you can see there.

this way every week you would have a complete handy list of what that arcane would be useful for .

2 Likes

Sorry, but I do like to have the Mythics separated from the other troops, because not all Mythics are bounded to Kingdom Power Level. But the main reason is that they are using two differently arcanes, and it would only make the troops come up twice in the list. Not a fan of such things here, since I want the list as simple and clean as possible. Glad you are liking the list, and thank you for the feedback! :slight_smile:

Just saying, it would just make the list more handy, right now u gotta scroll down and back everytime
between the two lists.

Maybe if you donā€™t want to add to the totals, just put them in grey or italics so they are kept as ā€œspecialā€?

i donā€™t get tho how Kingdom Power is related to your topic tho, thought was just a List of troops per arcane stones :stuck_out_tongue:

I must be honest, it canā€™t be too much of a work for you to scroll down and back a little once a week?

i do it multiple times a day very often eheheh,
checking calendar, making plans , advicing friends on what to upgrade :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

well, donā€™t worry, it was just my feedback on how to make a very useful list,
to an even more useful one :wink:

take it as it is, just a tip.

Glad that you are liking the list and uses it very often. :smiley:

I prefer to keep it as it is, simple and clean. Scrolling down and back a little,
is fine for most I do believe.

1 Like

If I were still using this list I would agree with @Luther. It always bothered me that the mythics had their own section (classes, guardians, and imps as well IMO). However I just use the my collection feature on ashtender now and it displays the way I want, I suppose those of us that prefer it that way can just do that. Luther you may want to check that out: www.ashtender.com/gems

1 Like

thanks, gonna try more the filters

The site truly shines when you create an account and enter all the troops youā€™ve already leveled, traited, etc. Then when you click on an arcane stone it will only show you the troops you still need to trait with that stone, along with classes, imps, and guardians.

1 Like

Oh, I am sorry that you didnā€™t like my list. Glad you found a new one that you liked tho. :slight_smile:
Thanks for letting me know, I never knew it bothered you.

Sorry, just trying to back up the feedback that was already given to you in case you wanted to change things around.

What are you sorry about?

1 year have passed, and it is the first time I have got any feedback on this I believe.
I find it a little strange, it canā€™t have bothered too many I do believe.

But it is the people to decide, if there are more who wants me to clash it all together
more or less in a soup? Please let me know.

• Put Mythics in the main list
  • Put Guardians, Imps and Mythics in the main list
  • Put Classes, Imps and Mythics in the main list
  • Make one list
  • Donā€™t change a thing

0 voters