Let's introduce ourselves ! ^_^

Thank you! Big fan of Dragons, also like Dimetraxia!

3 Likes

Oh I really like Dimetraxia too! One of my first starter troops on pc, and got me through a lot of battles.

Dragon love. :slight_smile:

Thanks Salty! :smiley:

1 Like

My favorite dragon is dragon soul he is so polyvalent

1 Like

Hi Lila. Nice to meet you.

Why wyvern though? XD You got any interesting story with Wyvern?

My favorite dragon is baby dragon, especially when he turn himself back to egg. XD

1 Like

Hi ZooKeeper,

Good to meet you!

I think baby dragon is super cool! I personally like wyvern, because of the synergy it can have with the dragon team that I’ve built. :smiley:

I don’t want to introduce myself but I want to say hello to Lila. Hello, Lila!

1 Like

Hello psydotogist, good to meet you! :smiley:

3 Likes

I am Michael from Belgium, soon 48 winters.

I want a Kraken in my fishtank … maybe two, to breed :slight_smile:

Hello Lila36, I (Rainbow) received your reply. Thank you!
I’ll answer soon but right now keeping my eye on the weekly reset :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hailing from San Diego, California I’m fairly new to the game as it randomly started downloading on my Xbox one, very skeptical at first then 10 minutes into GoW I became hooked, Been playing for the past two days and there’s so much to do.
Like to thank the devs and community for making GoW priceless and golden in every way, glad to be a part of the community :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello I’m from Argentina. I played a lot the game on Xbox One and a bit on PS4, then jumped to mobile and did a lot of things there.
I am over lvl 160 on XBX but lastly I am playing on mobile when travelling to and from work, LVL 367 there.
Loved the game since launch.
My only hopes are:

• the game has a portrait mode on mobile to be able to play easily on the metro or bus.
  • enable speed 4x on console since having to move the cursor to each position takes a ton of time because not having a touch screen.

question:
will you port it to the Nintendo Switch ?

1 Like