Let's introduce ourselves ! ^_^

Outsider artist here, it’s nice to have a thread to say hello! Currently selling my Montreal trailer park mobile to move to British Columbia as soon as possible… I’m supposed to be searching for sasquatch this summer.

1 Like

Hey there everyone, ForsakenM here, Avatar of the Hype God himself!

So I’ll admit that I was a bit skeptical of this at first: even though I loved Puzzle Quest 1 and 2, I was put off by remarks I heard about the MARVEL version and I also recalled how unfair the AI can get at times.

I don’t regret my decision, however, and I even got my roommate addicted to it.

BEJEWELED GET BEDAZZLED! CANDY CRUSH GET CRUNCHED! NO MATCH FOR THIS MATCH 3!

WOOHOO! LET’S MATCH SOME GEMS!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @ForsakenM! I’m already loving your thread titles. :smiley_cat:

Huh didn’t know this thread existed… which is pretty bad since I did wonder at one point why an introduction thread didn’t seem to be on these forums. I guess that’s what I get for only watching the “Latest” tab. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m a 29 y/o Aussie teaching English in Japan (for now) and studying a Game Design and Development degree long distance at Deakin University in Melbourne. Been around for a couple weeks now, and have to say this is one of the nicest communities I’ve seen for an online game! Look forward to continuing to be a part of it :wink:

My in-game name is Slynthia if anyone ever runs into (and beats the crap out of) me.

3 Likes

I never knew this thread existed either, but here I go!

As you can see, I’m the dreaded @TaliaParks! My name is James, which might confuse you if you based my identity on my profile picture. That is my beautiful wife, love of my life and mother to my two children, ages 5 years old and 18 months old.

I reside in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I’m 30 years old and have 2 university degrees (Marketing, Economics), working on my MBA and I’m a 3-star Red Seal chef. I’ve been gaming since I was 3, been national champion in 7 different games and have competed in Japan and South Korea in game tournaments.

As for Gems of War, I have been playing it on the PS4 since the third day it was released, last I checked we are level 297. I’m an AVID poster on these Forums, creator and Commissioner of the Fantasy Series and moderator of several GoW pages across the internet. As a way to contribute more to the community, I’ve even begun writing Community Guides.

I’m mostly friendly and open to everyone, ready to help and assist any type of GoW player on any issue. I’m also a noted trouble-maker, causing the developers grief and can be a minor troll. Anyone who follows me knows I love me some memes!

I could write more, but there’s already a wall of text. Drop me a line if you want to reach me, and I’ll answer. I always answer :slight_smile:

As I sign off, remember to pray to RNG Jesus!

3 Likes

So I randomly got an email connected to another email that led me here, my name is Chris and I have been playing Gems on my iPhone since the Broken Spire event at the end of last year. I sing heavy metal (scream is much more accurate) and play guitar (I don’t play guitar on stage as a tendon issue makes playing “in time” very difficult to do) whenever I am over bored I write parody songs too. I do a lot of writing and at the behest of my sever ADHD it is not uncommon to find me writing four or more different stories simultaneously. I’ve gone through several stage and pen names to define myself in my art (my recruit code and hero name is Lucienx5, Lucien being my old stage/pen name) my name “Chris Powell” when you jumble up the letters spells perfectly only “Worship Cell” which is how I came upon my new stage/pen name Cell.
I’m working on a story based around the troop Goblin Rocket named BaDaBoom that will be told as a series starting next month. I also enjoy magic the gathering, wrestling, and RPG/Fighting games along the lines of final fantasy, mortal kombat and Pokemon, till next time,
See you in the Cellar

5 Likes

Well, I still suspect you have teh boobies. Unusual to see a… man of your personality type choosing that type of picture of his… wife. Unless thats a random female.

Meh I’m totally wrong a third of the time though and am not browsing here anywhere near as much as the other regulars.

1 Like

Hi there

I’m Elizabeth but friends call me Cherry. I am a geek and gamer for over 2 decades. Mostly table top and console but also comp. and mobile if I have time.

I’m a former CoH/CoV Justice radio DJ. I also work on gaming and pop culture podcasts I was on Chronicles Pathfinder podcast in it’s early year and now work on The Cap n Ton Show.

I found Gems of War a while ago on Xbox but I was heavily into a romance in my Dragon Age Inquisition game and ignored it for far too long.

I started playing some time late last year and haven’t missed a day since (except for the 2 weeks I was in the mountains with no gaming or Internet. I was lucky to survive.) I’m no pro but no slouch either.

I took over my casual guild after 1/3+ of the members were inactive for 100+ days now I’m just trying to fill it with players who contribute.

I’m a self employed stay at home mom to a sweet lovable bunny rabbit (:heart::rabbit2:) and a … Cat (:fu::smiling_imp::smirk_cat:)

I’m happy to have found such a great community.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forums! Feel free to ask any questions you might have, or just talk about random things like the rest of us :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

My name is Lordy known as LORD of ALL in the game. Joined the forum only a few days ago but have been playing since Sept 2015. Currently level 663 & leader of the DeathFall guild.

This is the first forum I have ever joined & am very happy that I did. Great community!!! :grin:

3 Likes

Woo more people! Welcome! Join in and be crazy with the rest of us! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Lordy and Cherry! :tada:

2 Likes

Hello, (It’s me)

My name is Cody, but I go by Wolf. I’ve been gaming for almost 20 years and i’m 26. Love card games the most.

I started playing on Xbox when GemsofWar first came out. I loved the game so much I started playing on pc too about 2 months ago.

I am in the rank 2nd guild on Xbox, and I am in the great DonBoba’s guild on pc. :slight_smile:

I Love music, movies, books, and anything else to pass the time. I’m a sucker for good lore.

Happy to be a part of this community. I promise to drop dank memes and gifs from time to time. <3

3 Likes

Oh oh oh! Question: Is your profile picture related to Man With a Mission?

I had to look them up and they look awesome! Sadly no though, haha.

1 Like

Have you been to the furry thread yet?

Hi everyone! Late to the party I see but I just discovered the forums! My name is Feore and I’ve been playing games for a long time. Been playing Gems on the PS4 for a few months. I’m at level 123 right now. I saw something about Explore coming out and since I can’t find it on the PS4 I started playing on the PC, where I’m around level 14. Great game, I love it.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community my friend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums and hope you play long time.

1 Like

My name is Rob. I live in the United States of Goddamn it’s hot here. I am currently level 270. I started playing late 2015, but erased the game when I started getting called out by my wife. I started playing again a few months ago and am really impressed by how the game has evolved. I am part of Homebound - a great guild to be a part of. We are currently 24th in the league, and moving up quickly under our new GM @Teddy.

3 Likes