Let's introduce ourselves ! ^_^

That’s exactly why I’m here. People have questions, I have answers – or, at least, the ability to get answers in short order.

As for a Facebook page, do you mean another page, in addition to the Gems of War Facebook page that already exists?

That’s the plan. I’ll be putting up a new topic tomorrow once I’ve got all my necessary forum permissions. Before that, I’m just some random Internet person as far as any of you know. This introduction post is part of setting up those permissions, plus, it seemed like a good chance to say ‘hello’ to everyone.

2 Likes

And get yourself some good, recognizable description tag, like GoW Console Service Guy. :slight_smile:

I do in fact, mean ANOTHER one, due to the fact that 80% of the questions and responses to the current one are concerning console.

Welcome good Sir!

Ah. Got it.

I see what you’re saying, but I don’t think a new Facebook page is the solution. Then you’d just have two Facebook pages flooded with questions from console players. The solution, I think, is improving the rapidity and clarity of our communication, which is why I’m here.

3 Likes

I applaud this idea! Go to it good sir!

Bump this thread up

Hi everyone, your new fellow combatant just arrived. I started to play this game not too long ago, not even a month lol. I guess I started to play post patch 1.0.9 iirc. I tried to search what happen to the server and stumbled upon this forum. Hope it go well, and nice to meet you all

2 Likes

Welcome @theoallen

Hmmm wonder what happens if it try an emoji here… :alien::thumbsup:

1 Like

Welcome! :slight_smile:

Apparently you got the badge :alien: :thumbsup:

Wait so who is the other dev for console is. I can’t keep track of everyone.

Mr. Strange and Nex are the only two that I know of.

1 Like

so can i has roll call for all the devs so i know who and where to put my words so they reach the right ears so sirrian does not have to see me @ him so much.

Note: Despite the words next to my name, I’m not technically a dev. I’m the community guy. So I can’t fix stuff, but I can walk across the room and ask the devs to look at things on your behalf.

2 Likes

Can you run across there and ask them why I’m only getting one Legend for every 240th glory chest?
P.S. I’m only joking, I chalk it up to bad luck :slight_smile:

Yeah, it’s probably bad luck. Two days ago, I opened something like 400 glory chests before I saw a Legendary, but this morning I pulled a Legendary from my fifth chest. Such is the fickle nature of the Old Gods of RNG. Outside of ritually sacrificing a fatted calf upon a stone altar in their name, there’s not much to be done.

PS: I’m also joking. Please don’t sacrifice anything in anyone’s name. Besides, the Old Gods of RNG are all vegan.

5 Likes

Wait you actually place this game? Hold up you actually play this game and work with the developers to get answers for the community? Wait can you ask them if there is a troop that can give out a traits stones when used? I think i will make a new thread for this in the quick future so i do not forget. Hold on i am off topic extremely. Ehem I am killerman and i am a recluse that rarity leaves his house just to play gems while wrapped in a blanket while food of all sorts are brought to my house from cheese burgers to Chinese (did i cover all the food of the world there). Nothing special other than i love to cook all the food but i dislike eating it. Who is hungry?

Am a care assistant with pretty bad social anxiety, also run a support group for those suffering with anxiety disorders.

1 Like

Ah, hope you aren’t serious. :frowning: Although good news, Burger king and yo sushi will start delivering (if they are even a thing in your country)

Burger king exists. I have multiple places that deliver burgers. If i want a 14 inch sub delivered then i can fully cooked and ready to eat. Yes i was serious about being a recluse. Being a recluse is easy when you have no reason to leave the property. :sunglasses:

1 Like