[FIXED IN NEXT UPDATE v5.7] Game Freeze

the game freeze bug is still there, only happens to me when using controller.
why are you not able to fix it?

Because they donā€™t play their game enough, or fast enough, to be able to identify the issue. The complete lack of understanding of how people play is reflected in the gnome-a-Palooza nerf. If you think anything faster than one battle a minute is too fast you will never be able to replicate the freeze bug!

3 Likes

1 battle a minute is an eternity.

1 Like

Fast explore seems to generate the bug faster. Try a rowanna team on level 1(it occurs when you exit out of explore)

Selecting major orb on bounty stage rewards caused a freeze for me, needed to restart game. Rewards were collected, not sure whether major orb was added to my inventory or lost. Its disturbing.

Explore 6 is unplayable, on my S8+ every 2 to 4 kingdoms I do I gotta restart thr game cuz I get stuck in the explore menu. Unbelivable that this bug is still around

I AM SO VERY HAPPY TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THIS IS FIXED IN THE NEXT GAME UPDATE VERSION 5.7

Thank you all so much for providing all the information you could about the issue, it was instrumental in us finding the cause of the issue and fixing it as this issue wasnā€™t affecting every single player and we were finding it impossible to replicate the issue in house so the information you provided was critical to fixing the problem.

11 Likes

Now Iā€™m curious. Any chance you could provide some more details on what was causing the issue?

6 Likes

This is the news Iā€™ve been hoping to see for almost the last two years. Thank you @Kafka and all the other Devs, as well as everyone who supplied them with the information needed to finally fix this annoying bug.

I canā€™t wait to see each and every heroic gem bug report get an update that the issue has been fixed well over a year after reported.

1 Like

if i am playing a explore and triā€™s come in, if you try and close the game to collect those it freezes

1 Like

will test if it is really fixed, but thanks in advance

1 Like

This freeze with controller is still there. I can reproduce it really easy, just do PVPs like 30-50 battles and try to get back to the main map. It lags qiute heavily first. The more you battles, the bigger the lag. Steam platform.

It only happens when Im using controller and never when using mouse to click Exit or Start battles.

1 Like