Thread closed now

I think Druids Anonymous would be a stronger name @Smash Go for it!

Are auto bots okay to use on the forums @Lyya?

1 Like

There are countless guilds with very similar names that are not affiliated with each other. This just boils down to the bullies of the block being butthurt that the druids took in another guild. People join guilds for the requirement or the positioning in gw and the tower not the stupid name of a guild. Awryan get over yourself.

2 Likes

For you, only Decepticons @awryan

Don’t know why you’re targetting me. I stood up for this thread at the beginning then got thrown in the frey when my name got dropped in the title.
But fair enough… I’ll get over myself and back to my usual habit of having my guild “be over” every single Druid on every single Leaderboard. :+1:

1 Like

IF this is what standing up looks like @awryan Please sit back down!

Guess what In the druids alliance we don’t care that much about the leaderboards. We play the game to have fun. If we wind up high on leaderboards then good we don’t put a ton of pressure on each other.

2 Likes

It is. It’s a honest and accurate statement to the guild name. While also saying this isn’t the place for my opinion.

Then the thread got bumped and I saw the name change. So if there was a dumpster fire. I put it out. Just for you to come relight the fire. By sticking up for your name and your right to have any name for your guild? Cool… People have the right to think it’s misleading on purpose then. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Guess what. Talk to an actual member of the Soon™ Ryan’s Druids. We don’t pressure each other to play. We play a lot. So we’re in a guild with players who play a lot as well. If someone feels pressured to play. Then they shouldn’t be in that fAWRmily guild. I have a guild for every activity level. None of the names were ripped off of other guild names. They were all ripped off from pop culture stuff… So if Axl Rose came in and had an issue with Gems N Roses. I wouldn’t inflame him by acting ignorantly innocent and say I never heard of Guns N Roses. Nor would I be so unable to admit fault that I make the thread about everything but the one issue he has with it. But hey… What do I know… I’m just a good Guild Manager. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Your additions to my Guild Recruitment thread are neither honest nor accurate. Please stand down or better yet, sit down!

NowayJoe2Go

This is no longer a Recruiting thread. You changed it to a game chat thread. I already addressed that. At the same time you made a new Recruiting thread. Just because you’re stubborn and won’t change the category of the thread isn’t on me. You derailed your own thread. Enjoy the course it takes now.

Unless you’re duplicating Recruiting threads to spam the category. Because that’s a big no no.

1 Like

There’s no rules against Guilds having similar names.
Inn is a common name for a Guild. Golden Inn is also a common name for an Inn.
Golden Inn is a common Chinese restaurant name in the real world.

I think we can all distinguish between a Phoenix Inn and a Druids Inn without any issues.
I can’t ban the use of the same adjective.

If the Guild Leader wants a name change we’re happy to provide one no problem.
If they want to keep the name I also have no issue with that.

In future if you have a problem with a post or thread, please report it instead of trying to police it. That only makes things worse.

I’ve close the thread because it got out of hand.

You’re welcome to start a new recruitment thread.

1 Like