Join Us At ~> Blazing Dragons 🐉 Where the Fire is Hot & Smoking O_O Top 50 Guild! We are Full, Req's 800+ S, 400k G & 100 T + Guild Wars & Weekly Events

@Virginia1984
That sounds good to me. Until then I will join a random guild and finish of my kingdoms.

Just hit me up here and I’ll read it within 24h. Looking forward to join you guys :smiley:

1 Like

@Temp33t Hey that’s cool :sunglasses:
You are first in line to join when I have a Spot. (Just please remember to join us when we do) :wink:

I will let you know AsAp when I have a spot for you. I will Message you here & send a pm to you.

We are Rank 117 now and have completed 2 Legendary Task on a (Slow Week) Hint

I will post our two Legendary Task on our guild chat. Feel free to join our guild chat here on forum.

Everyone is welcome to drop by and comment in Blazing Dragons Guild Chat. :smirk: :sweat_smile:
Come in and join the fun! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Herder if you are reading this,
because of the Bug/glitch in game, I have to give new members till after New Year.
I wish you a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. :evergreen_tree: I hope to see you in Global Chat.
Hope you join our guild chat here. :grinning: He responded to me Herder.

@Temp33t Invite Sent :grinning:

:fire: We are Rank 113 now & Blazing up fast! :fire:

Rank 109 now :sunglasses:

We Did it EVERYONE :heart_eyes_cat::trophy: RANK 100! :trophy: I created This Guild 107 Days ago.

:fireworks: :boom: Look How Far we have came & All the Progress we have made. :boom: :fireworks:

So Proud of All my :fire: Blazing Dragons! :dragon: We all are a Blazing Family :dragon_face:

1 Like

We are Rank 99 at the moment.

1 Like

Jan 3rd 2017

We are currently Rank 94. I have one Spot open now. :dragon:
I might have another spot open in the morning making it a total of 2 spots open.

I’m looking for a Pro-Active Player that can donate 500K+ gold, loves this game & Actively Chats in guild chat.

We have a 0 Gold Req for members maxing kingdoms for a short time period. :moneybag:

1 Spot Still open

We still have 1 spot open. :dragon:

I would be willing to join.

I’m usually good for 800K+ gold and 1300-1500 seals per week. I’m a daily user who is level 11 VIP as well. Currently level 565.

Please PM me if interested, as I’m also a guild master of a lower level guild that I’m tired of carrying :slight_smile: and need to know to drop out before accepting an invite elsewhere.

Invite Code: SWEET-T310

1 Like

@sweett310 I want you to be a part of this family. :dragon_face:
You have to meet req’s every week, no less than 1300 seals.
With that gold amount I think you pvp a lot and get 1500 seals easy. Try to donate over 500K+ gold weekly.
800K+ gold is excellent in donations, try to do that every week or so. :wink:

Go ahead and disband your guild (leave). I Want you now. :grinning:

Welcome to Blazing Dragons :dragon:

Virginia, thanks so much for the offer, but unfortunately someone else has invited me to join theirs and I’ve accepted. They’ve already welcomed me with open arms and it has the social aspect I’m looking for, as well as the quality of play.

@sweett310 That’s sad to hear that you couldn’t wait for my response.
I was at the Doctor and had to run a few errands.
If anything happens and you want to join us, let me know here.

I still have a spot open Everyone :dragon:

Hi Virginia, I am interested in joining your guild. I am level 805, all kingdoms maxed, and I play daily. I’m not sure I can meet your trophy requirements every week, but I would like a chance to try. Let me know if you are interested so I can leave my old guild. Thanks.

Have a spot? “TPAKTOP 1”, 500k. 200-400 t. PC/Mobile.

1 Like