Join Us At ~> Blazing Dragons 🐉 Where the Fire is Hot & Smoking O_O Top 50 Guild! We are Full, Req's 800+ S, 400k G & 100 T + Guild Wars & Weekly Events

We Have 2 Spots Open!

If you need a guild that works with people and goes by the flow of the tides of each member or has warming open arms for members doing their best. You can Join us @ Blazing Dragons!

We will be happy if you joined us. We get most task complete weekly and we hit 40k every week. We are active in chat daily. Most members are kicking ass with gold and trophies even though I don’t push anyone about their donations. They just keep playing this game because they say my guild and this game keeps them happy and hooked. We don’t stress at Blazing Dragons or try to push anyone here.

We keep each other positively motivated in my guild.

We talk about rules, req’s and important info as A WHOLE GUILD!

We Have 2 Spots Open!

Weekly Gold from our members this week & This weeks Task completion snapshots.

We Complete Different Color Task as we need the Bonuses & Resources.

5 Task Colors Completed as of Today… Yay!

1 Like

Definitly down to join when you have a free spot. will most likely do the bare minimum for 1 week then pump in extra gold on the 2nd week. let me know in game whenever you see me.

1 Like

As a member I can confirm this guild is amazing, friendly and productive, great for higher level players.

1 Like

Hi! Im HIGHLY interested! Im a little bit new, but I have enough gold and I def get my share of trophies! Im looking for active, fun, friendly, and competitive! Please consider me as being a part of the team! I will not disappoint! I promise ! :smiley:

Invite Code: Raquel_40

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I need to Know if you can meet all REQ’S and even maybe go past them when you really level up.

What is your Hero Level ?

Have you maxed ( Leveled up Kingdoms to 10 )?

How many if you have maxed some?

I may have a Spot Later. I have told 2 already ( including Chalky above ) that they already have a reserved spot when I have Room to add them to our Dragon Family. :slight_smile:

I have all Kingdoms unlocked, 12 are lvl 10. I am lvl 35. Rank 2k in PvP right now.

1 Like

hello. i am interested in joining my name and invite is sardisoreily

Hey Virginia, Skyknight here…lets see how the week goes. Thanks a bunch.

1 Like

We have 1 spot open everyone! Come Blaze with us! Rank 231 now and moving up blazing fast!

I need Hero Level, How many maxed Kingdoms & PVP Battles done so far.

I still Have 1 spot for a highly active player.

We get 5 colors complete and 40k seal chest opened every week you all.

Please join us. I promise you will be happy with all the resources pouring into your mail box daily.

Rank 222 Now :grinning:

We are Rank 218 and Have 1 spot open right now. :grinning:

We have just made it to Legendary Task! 1 spot open Still. Come join us. :grinning:

Nov 18th 2016 :heart_eyes:

Nov 19th 2016 :kissing_heart:

Nov 20th 2016 :sparkles:

:fireworks: Rank 195 Now :fireworks:

Hi, i’m very interested in joining, let me know if there’s still 1 spot open 'cause i’m in a guild now.
I’m an active player who can donate about 400/500 k gold, 1,500 seals and 150/300 trophies.
i’m level 700+ with all kindoms lvl 10 (11 with 5 stars, 2 with 6 stars and 1 with 7 stars)
I’ll be very happy and glad to be part of your guild
Bye

1 Like