Join Us At ~> Blazing Dragons πŸ‰ Where the Fire is Hot & Smoking O_O Top 50 Guild! We are Full, Req's 800+ S, 400k G & 100 T + Guild Wars & Weekly Events

@Melvin_67 , I sent you a invite, check your mailbox :slight_smile:

3 Spots Open! :dragon:

1 Spot Open! :smiley:

We will Work with you on Gold Requirements if still Leveling Kingdoms! :european_castle:

3 Spots Open :smiley:

Hello. Im interested to join you. Im level 428. I can do 1500 seals, 200 plus trophies and +300k gold.
I play daily guild wars.

1 Like

My invite code is ASIRAL

1 Like

@asiral I’m sending you invite now,

Have to be guild less for me to send invite.

I’m also on global channel 001 right now. I can also invite you in global

@asiral Invite sent

2 Spots Open! :dragon:

2 Spots Still Open!

1 Spot Still open :smiley:

5 Spots Open, Reqs, 1,000 Seals, 500k Gold & 100 Trophies + Guild Wars .

We all mostly donate 1500 Seals.

We Mostly also Donate over 500k Gold and get way more than 100 Trophies. Req’s are just Bare Min’s.

3 Spots Open

1 Spot Open, Rank 39

I’m ready to come back if you need me, invite code NEPPERS

Hi there! Long time no see I know. I got frustrated with GoW and left the game thinking I would never be back again. I feel like a prodigal daughter looking to return home. I came back for a couple months and still was frustrated with the game. Then left again for several months. After trying other match3 RPG games, I finally realized that I longed to return to GoW and stay no matter what happens with the game. I have missed everyone in the guild and would like to know if there is any way that you can forgive me for running away from β€œhome” and let me back in Blazing Dragons. I am willing to wait no matter how long the waiting list is. Thanks!

I will be going into Housecats guild until i can get back into Blazing Dragons. They know i am waiting to get back into tour guild.

ASUS_6 ready

Sending invite to @Dart4ever & @Sidonia :smiley: Welcome :slight_smile:

@Sidonia Leave your guild & Send me Invite Code please. @Dart4ever You have to be guildless just letting you know, I will try to send invite now.