Join Us At ~> Blazing Dragons πŸ‰ Where the Fire is Hot & Smoking O_O Top 50 Guild! We are Full, Req's 800+ S, 400k G & 100 T + Guild Wars & Weekly Events

4 Spots Open, 1350 S, 500k+ Gold & 200+ Trophies. 40k S & All Task + Legends

We have Watermelons :watermelon:

5 Spots open, :dragon: 1350 S, 500k+ Gold & 200+ Trophies + Guild Wars. :shaved_ice:

We do not judge by guild war points. :grinning:

5 Spots still Open! :dragon:

New Players are Now Welcome to Join Us :grin:

We will work with you on Gold Donations :moneybag: if you are a new player. :wink:

1 Spot Open

1 spot still open. :dragon:

New players welcome. :smile: 3 weeks 0 gold requirement to level kingdoms.

Dear Everyone,

We are trying to refresh the guild because, too many end game players leaving for any reason such as,
home, work or other out looks of the game.

We are trying to rebuild as a nice and strong guild with lower req’s. Still getting most to all task done by Sat.

We have 15 Spots Open, 1000 Seals, 400k+ Gold & 100+ Trophies. These are just minimum req’s though.

Please give us a chance and join us.

June 5th 2017, All Statues Over 100! :grinning:

Experienced and Very active New players are welcome to join us as well. :grinning:

We will work with New Players, Must have knowledge and Experince with game.

We will help anyone in our guild chat. Need help building a team? All you need to do is ask us for help.

We will have you covered. :wink:

Blazing dragons, Rank 35, 15 Spots open, 1,000 Seals, 400k+ Gold & 100+ Trophies + Guild Wars.

10 Spots Still Open

4 Spots Still Open! :dragon:

1 Spot Still Open :sunny:

2 Spots Open :sunny:

Lina told me to send you a message. I have myself included 3 daily active players looking for a new guild.

1 Like

Hi Virginia, i am interested in joining your guild

1 Like

Hi, was looking to see if your guild had an opening. I’m relatively new to gems of war, level 36 and growing quickly. I play daily and participate in PvP. Unfortunately I do not completely understand all the requirements you have posted for membership. If I qualify, I appreciate the opportunity to be in the guild. If I do not qualify I would also appreciate a little help from a veteran player like yourself, understanding exactly what each of the requirements mean. I play on mobile.

1 Like

@Hollywo0d960 , & @Melvin_67 ,

I Need your hero level, What you can donate to this guild.

Weekly min req are :

1,000 Seals, 400k Gold & 100 Trophies & you have to play your Guild War battles daily.

I can only give you 2 weeks 0 Gold req to level some of your kingdoms to 10.

The rest of the kingdoms y’all have to level up after your Gold Req is done weekly after the 2 weeks.

Please message me your invite codes & info. Thank you. :smiley:

@Ryeaa , I’m interested in you also joining us. Please let me see if I can add you shortly.

Message me your invite code. Invite code is at bottom of Settings Menu.

@Hollywo0d960 & @Melvin_67

I can also invite you on Channel 001 Global Chat. I’m on it right now & all day.

Hero lvl 110
Can Donate minimum
300k per week for now till I lvl some kingdom
1200+ minimum
150+ trophies
Can play GW Daily
Invite code MELVIN_67

1 Like

Go to Channel 001 right now please & say hello, I’ll send you the invite :smile: @Melvin_67