⚔ Join Odin's conquest with the Throne of Odin guild family!

Welcome to the Throne of Odin guild family! Please read on to find out more about our fun, friendly and supportive community

Our guild family covers all play styles from battle hungry beginners straight through to end gamers! We have guilds for ambitious beginners, early game, mid and late/end gamers!

Are you an end gamer wanting high reqs and to play in a challenging and motivating environment? or a beginner looking for a guild where there are lots of opportunities to progress through an established guild system? We offer a great community with lots of information to help you get off to a great start in your GOW journey! Or are you player who just wishes to relax and play at their own pace? We have that too!

A little about us:

We are an 8 guild family with tiered requirements to suit all styles of play from new player-casual-semi casual-mid to end game. Whether you are looking to have low requirements or would like a fast paced and competitive environment we can find the guild for you.

We have a great server packed with info and many people to help when needed. If interested in our other guilds that are not listed here as having spots available please feel free to join our discord for more info and to be placed on our wait list!

If you would like to chat with myself or a member of the council please join us at Discord or add Mary#2592

You can also see more about us here: https://www.throneofodin.com/

Guild rewards

Throne of Odin GW br 5. 40k seals, all tasks and LTs beginning on a Monday. All event stages closed

Odin’s Wolves 40k seals all basic tasks and LTs each week. All event stages closed

The Abyss 40k seals all basic tasks and 3-4 epics a week. GW weeks all tasks LTs. All event stages closed

Age of Ragnarok 40k seals all basic tasks and 1-2+ epics a week. GW weeks all tasks and LTs. All events closed

The Valkyries 40k seals all basic tasks and 1 epic each week. GW weeks all tasks and LTs. All events closed

Yggdrasil 40k seals all basic tasks each week. GW weeks all tasks and 1-2 epics. LTs every other GW week. Many event stages closed

Bifrost 40k seals and 4+ statues. GW weeks all basics and 1+ epics. Many events closed

Gods of Valhalla 40k seals and blue task finished each week

When you hunger for more glory and you can meet the requirements you can ask to move up to the higher tier legions as you play the game and progress. Alternatively if you need lower requirements you can ask to move down guild tiers too! A waitlist is used to ensure fair movement between guilds. You will be put on the waiting list if your request is approved by Odin himself!

When you do join come to the great hall for a fine ale and a banquet fit for the gods!

9 Likes

1 Spot open in Gods of Valhalla

Many spots open in Bifrost

Good Morning!

I’m a level 90 newer player that started a few weeks ago and i’m looking for a guild home to join. I was hitting 1200+ seals / 200+ trophies per week for the starter guild that I joined however they didn’t do any guild events so I still need to learn about those and chatting was non-existent. I’ve been pretty hooked in arena / PvP for the gold and soul farming for leveling my troops and kingdoms. I’ve got 3 KD’s to level 10 and the rest at level 3. I’ve pretty much been following new player guides on early game progression so i’m working now towards getting all of my KD’s to level 10. I’m a daily mobile player and I’d love to join your ranks on which ever team you feel is appropriate! My invite code is VIPERKUN_NLV8

Thanks!

Hey @Viperkun thank you for your interest I will add you to Age of Ragnarok now :slight_smile:

1 Spot open in Bifrost

1 Spot free in Throne of Odin on Sunday ready for reset

1 Spot free in Gods of Valhalla

Hi I would like to join in Gods of Valhalla im lvl 121 :slight_smile: My code is K1RBY_ZQIV
Thanks in advance.

Hey Kirby, do you use discord?

currently not, but i can use it for the guild no problem

Ok Kirby. I have sent you a pm with discord details :slight_smile:

Throne of Odin’s openings have closed.

1 Spot still open for Gods of Valhalla

couple of spots for Age of Ragnarok

1 spot open in Bifrost

Hello, I’m a Level 67 new player and would like to join Age of Ragnarok. Invite code: JLOCK_CJJ4

Gods of Valhalla spot now closed.

Spots still open for Age of Ragnarok

1 spot open in Bifrost

Hi all, I’m a newer player. I’m level 307 and have a few kingdoms at 5 stars and most at level 10. I would like to get in wherever I can fit in if possible. BASSRUSHER_DXHJ is my invite code. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 spots open in Age of Ragnarok

Hi Elysium,

I’d like to apply for Age of Ragnarok. I’m level 1072 with most kingdoms maxed.

I’m currently in a guild but would leave quickly (<24 hours) with acceptance. My invite code is JAYCE_20.

Age of Ragnarok now full

2 spots open in Bifrost

If there is any interest in any of the full guilds please leave a message or PM me. We also have an active waiting list.

1 spot still open in Bifrost

Very active new player, 1500 seals but still unlocking kingdoms. Would like to join Bifrost until I can really contribute gold etc. Invite code is GUTS_P25V.

Hey there :slight_smile: @Elodin this is for pc/mobile sorry, hope you manage to find a guild. @GutsAndGlory ok I will send you an invite.

1 new spot opened in Bifrost due to the removal of an inactive player. Message if interested.