⚔ Join Odin's conquest with the Throne of Odin guild family!

1 spot available in Throne of Odin #54 GW BR12 2m/1500s/300t All guild events. all tasks &20+ LTs starting on a Monday. All event stages closed. 40k seals. discord required
Please message me or visit us at discord Discord

2 Likes

Spots available within our guild family, beginners welcome!
Please message me if interested, or visit Discord Mary#2592 is my discord tag

Throne of Odin has 1 spot #51 GW BR 9. 2m/1500s/300t. All guild events.
40k seals 30+ LTs starting on a Monday. All event stages closed
Discord essential, pls join Discord Mary#2592

Spots available in our casual/beginner guilds.

ToO: Odin’s Shamans 300 seal requirement

ToO: Spawn of Loki and ToO: Well of Urd 0 requirements. Blue statue complete and usually 40k seals,

Mary#2592 discord required come pay us a visit :slight_smile: Discord

We currently have an opening in Throne of Odin #51 GW BR 9 Min req: All KDs lvled 2m/1500s/300t. GW/Raids/Inv essential. 40k seals & 30+LTs starting on Monday. All guild event stages closed. Discord essential, pls join Discord

ThroneOfOdinChart|284x500

We also have spots our beginner guilds (no reqs besides be active) and Well of Urd. We’re a friendly & helpful family of 10 guilds, everyone pulls their weight and has a blast. Drama free and we have a guild with reqs for any player, which means as your needs change, you can stay within the community. Come by and see us!

1 spot in Throne of Odin #49 GW BR 8 Min req: All KDs lvled 2m/1500s/300t

GW/Raids/Inv essential.
40k seals & 30+LTs starting on Monday. All guild event stages closed.

Discord essential, pls join Discord or add Mary#2592

1 spot in Throne of Odin #45 GW BR 7 Min req: All KDs lvled 2m/1500s/300t

GW/Raids/Inv essential.
40k seals & 30+LTs starting on Monday. All guild event stages closed.

Discord essential, pls join Discord or add Mary#2592.

spots also available within our other guilds!

1 spot available in Bifrost

Spots available in Spawn of Loki and Well of Urd

1 spot available in Yggdrasil

Please message me or join Discord if interested!

1 Like

2 spots available in Odin’s Wolves

1 spot in Spawn of Loki

1 spot in Yggdrasil

Please message me or join (Discord if interested!

1 Like

1 spot open in Odin’s Shamans 40k seals all basic tasks and green epic each week. GW weeks all basic tasks and 3+ epics

1 spot open in Odin’s Wolves 40k seals and 4+ statues. GW weeks all basic statues

1 spot open in Spawn of Loki 40k seals and 3-4 statues a week. GW week all basic statues

Please message me or join [Discord if interested!

Spots open in Well of Urd 40k seals and 2-3 statues complete. Please message me or join our discord if interested

Spot available in Yggdrasil, Odin’s Wolves, Odin’s Shamans and Well of Urd. Please message me and/or join our discord if interested!

We have several spots in a few of our well established guilds currently and are also recruiting for our newest addition ToO:Valkyries Slain.

ToO:Yggdrasil choice based requirements depending upon your level. If under level 300 1500s or 50t. If over level 300 500k or 100t. Events are completely optional( but still get closed regularly), all basic tasks plus 1 epic task weekly with 3 epics on gw week. 40k seals weekly.

ToO:Bifrost 300k,500s,50t. Gw essential all other guild events optional. If you do not have kingdoms leveled to 10 no gold donations are required.4+ basic tasks weekly . On gw week all basic tasks with 3 epics complete. 40k seals weekly.

ToO:Spawn of Loki no reqs at all just be active with a 6 day inactivity removal in place. Great for beginners or end game players that need a break. 3+basic tasks completed weekly with 6 basic tasks completed on gw weeks. 40 seals weekly.

Our newest guild ToO:Valkyries Slain is a low gold amount guild event focused guild. Requirements are not set in stone yet but probable of the following- 300k,800s,100t. Event score requirements Gw mandatory 24 unique troops on defense, 5 battles on attack daily. Raid 5k Damage. Invasion 50 towers. Doom 20 dooms.

All of our guilds require discord so please come speak with any member of the council to join a guild

1 Like

1 spot open in Throne of Odin on Sunday. Please join discord if interested or message me here.

Hi Elysium,

I’d like to join your guild. I’m around level 235, doing 2k seals usually. Also couple of hundreds of trophies. I always participate in guild events.

I want to be in a guild wher the people are active and lvl6 chest is achieved every week. Regarding tasks the more the merrier.

Regards,
Carlay

1 Like

Hi Carlay :slight_smile: We have a spot available in Bifrost on Sunday after guild wars if interested. Also spots available in our newest :slight_smile: Please add me on discord Mary#2592 and I can get you into our guild family server and we can talk more there! Look forward to hearing from you.

Elysium

Throne of Odin spot now closed.

Spots available in Bifrost, Yggdrasil, Spawn of Loki and our newest guild Vallkyries!

Please PM me or join our discord/add Mary#2592 if interested or want more info! :slight_smile:

Yggdrasil is now full.

Spots available in Bifrost, Odin’s Wolves, Well of Urd, Spawn of Loki and Valkyries!

1 spot in Throne of Odin.

Throne of Odin and Bifrost now full.

Spots still available in The Valkyries, Odin’s Shamans, Odin’s Wolves and Well of Urd

Odin’s Shamans now full.

Spots open in Age of Ragnarok, Odin’s Wolves and Well of Urd

Pls msg me here, join our server or add me on discord Mary#2592 if interested :slight_smile: