🌸 Join DruidsVale! (29 / 30) All of the Rewards, None of the stress :-) 17+ Legendary Tasks + Top Tier Invasion/Raid + 40K Seals + GW B3 :-)

:four_leaf_clover: DruidsVale is Recruiting! Come Join our Amazing Family! :four_leaf_clover:

We are a Guild of veteran, experienced players plus newer, highly active players.

:star: In DruidsVale We Achieve :star:

• Maxing 6 Mana Statues plus completing 15 to 19 Legendary Tasks
  • Frequently Achieve Top Rewards in Raid Boss and Invasion Events
  • Guild Wars Bracket 3
  • Always 40K Seals early in the week

Join us and let’s continue growoing together successfully! :rocket:

We are a Great Community of Gamers and we use Discord for easy Guild communications. :sunglasses:
Join our Discord here: https://discord.gg/wrtWCvs

Weekly Minimum Requirements The absolute minimums are for busy weeks. Exceed these most weeks! :rocket:

• 500K+ Gold on Monday (after new Druids join).
  • Claim Seals Daily and Claim 1500+ Seals by Saturday at noon.
  • Guild Wars Sentinels level 2+. Complete 25 GW Battles by Saturday and 30 by Sunday, using 4 of the daily color.
  • For Raid Boss / Invasion. Most buy the Weapon+ in the Shop. Play more than the minimum Sigils Battles in the Orb Modes by Friday. (Raid Boss, Invasion).

All Druids greatly over achieve these requirements on a routine basis. :smiley:

Join our Team and Make it Happen! :rocket:

DruidsVale Guild Statue Levels and Rank as of 9-09-2018.

DruidsVale Maxing 6 Mana Statues and Legendary Tasks:

DruidsVale Rocking Guild Wars Bracket 3:

DruidsVale Raid Boss Maxed:

DruidsVale Tower Event Maxed:

DruidsVale Achieving 40 K Seals Again:

NowayJoe2Go

:hibiscus: :-) Join DruidsGlade (29 / 30). Achieve 40+ Legendary Tasks + Max Raid / Invasion Rewards + GW Bracket 1 + 40K Seals. League Rank 32 :-)
:hibiscus: :-) Join DruidsGlade (29 / 30). Achieve 40+ Legendary Tasks + Max Raid / Invasion Rewards + GW Bracket 1 + 40K Seals. League Rank 32 :-)
:cherry_blossom: Join DruidsHaven! (29 / 30) Reqs. 200K Gold OR 700 Seals. We are a Refuge for Veteran Gamers and a Haven for Active New Players :-)
New Guild Needed - Closed
:cherry_blossom: Join DruidsHaven! (29 / 30) Reqs. 200K Gold OR 700 Seals. We are a Refuge for Veteran Gamers and a Haven for Active New Players :-)
:hibiscus: :-) Join DruidsQuest Today! (29 / 30) "All the Rewards worth Achieving" Min Reqs: 250k+ / 1000 to 1300s / Events
Looking for active guild that gets all tasks done

Great group of people, great atmosphere!

Great guild. Great people!

DruidsVale , an Alliance with DruidsGlade, is now officially recruiting. :smiley:

DruidsVale is even more laid back than DruidsGlade. Although we have several, very active players, DruidsVale offers an even more relaxed environment.

Weekly Reqs. Min of 100K+ on Monday… 600+ Seals by end of Saturday. 100+ Trophies for Guild Growth

Please reply here if interested in Joining and I will immediately invite you (I’m online now)

NowayJoe2Go

Hello, I am interested in joining the guild! My invite code is Cyber_8

Welcome to DruidsVale! We still have Seats open. We have a large Discord built for Guild Wars.

Come be part is something special. All Friends are Welcome! :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

Hi @cybermass! Welcome to DruidsVale. Invite sent! Welcome to our Team. :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

Thanks! Guild Looks Awesome!

Welcome aboard @cybermass :rocket:

Way2goJoe

Hi Everyone! :blush:
I’ve just joined DruidsVale!:champagne::hugs:

Me too! :sunglasses:
Hello fellow guildmates!

Welcome Aboard @Hitomi and @Niki! We are Thrilled you’ve joined us Hitomi and we are Very Excited for your return Niki! :grinning:

NowayJoe2Go

I’m looking forward to joining you!

Tyr4el

Welcome Aboard Tryael and Maheldir! :rocket:

We have a few Seats left. Please reply if interested in Joining our Alliance:-D

NowayJoe2Go

I would like to join if there’s still room. Lower level new player but can meet the requirements. I assume I need to leave my current guild that is barely active.

Invite: Minitanis2516

Hi @Minitanis2516 > Yes, I will Invite you! We are thrilled to have you hop on-board! :slight_smile:

You will need to leave your current Guild before I can invite you. Are you able to join me on Discord? I will PM you the link :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

I don’t have discord but can get it if required. I left my guild now. Only 5 of us attacked in the war today. Not very active.

OK. I’m sending you an invitation to Join! :rocket:

NowayJoe2Go

Welcome Aboard the DruidsVale Express Train :rocket: We are thrilled to have you @Minitanis2516 .

Although Discord is not required, please consider checking it out as we have a massive, super Awesome setup for Weekly Events, Guild Wars, Farming, etc.

Plus we have a Great Community of Gamers to simply hang out with on Discord.

NowayJoe2Go

Way to Go DruidsGlade! :rocket:

Come Join DruidsVale as we only have a few Open Seats left. Jump in! :smiley:

Have questions? PM me or hop onto our Open Community Discord for more info. We have Friends from many Guilds on our Discord Server. :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go