🌸 Join DruidsHaven! Achieve Most Event Rewards. 40K Seals Mythics Weeks. "We are a Refuge for Veteran Gamers and a Haven for Active New Players" (29 / 30)

Hey I’m a level 173 player still working on getting my kingdoms to level ten. I’ve been earning over 1k seals for the last 3 weeks.

1 Like

Come Join DruidsHaven. Join our Discord. :smiley:

We are currently have 3 seats open. Come Join us in Druids Alliance! :rocket:

Way to Go! We almost maxed 40K this week! Let’s do it! :rocket:

https://discord.gg/wrtWCvs

3 Likes

Looking like we’re going to have potentially 2 open seats at the end of this week. Come talk to me about DruidsHaven

1 Like

I am interested in joining if possible. How many tasks are completed each week? I have a new account and are active. 1500 seals should be easy.

1 Like

Just curious as to why I got kicked I was @ 700 seals every week or more?

1 Like

Fantastic Accomplishment @DruidsHaven Achieving 40K Seals this mythic week! :rocket: Good luck pulling new Mythic! :four_leaf_clover:

Amazing job completing 6 Tasks and Legendary Tasks also this week! :rocket:

Congratulations on Two Legendary Tasks this week! :four_leaf_clover:

Congratulations on 40K Seals again on new Mythic weeks! :sunglasses:

We are recruiting. PM @NowayJoe2Go @Taisiakat on our Discord :smiley:

Hi. Have room for another player?. Im a daily player unless my daughters are visiting me. Plus i wont lie. This game is not my life. I do play others. But i try my best to log in everyday and try to do at least 30-50 battles. I am a low level sitting at 79. Past guilds i have tryed joining have really sucks. No one was active and yet i stayed loyal to them for a year till tonight. Its time for a change. Hope to hear back from someone

1 Like

Oh. Sorry forgot to include. Am an Xbone player

1 Like

Ok thanks for replying

1 Like

I’m in a guild with no active player. I’m lvl 453, active, put money in guild task, generally do all guild war and want to be part of your magical team!!! user : DANY_GLQZ

1 Like

Hi there, I’m brand new to the game, been playing for a week and can’t put the phone down. Been watching tons of YouTube vids and serfing through the web to find good resources. I’m currently at lv 124 and would like to join you guys. I’m confident I’ll be able to meet all the min requirements and more. Cheers

1 Like

Congratulations DruidsHaven for Completing Stage 10+ In Tower of Doom this week and completing Legendary Tasks again! :rocket:

1 Like

Heya,

Not a veteran player as I started playing around 2 weeks ago, but serious about the game as I really enjoy it. I am lvl 160 with Magic and almost all atk kingdoms lvl 10. Working on the others atm. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

My code is skarfwck_fdyk

Gabriel

2 Likes

Still looking for a veteran player who wants to relax but can contribute and help

1 Like

Way to Go on 40K Seals this week DruidsHaven. Good luck pulling Irongut! :four_leaf_clover:

We are Recruiting. Join our Discord and PM @nowayjoe2go and @Taisiakat

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like

New to gaming in general, obsessed with GoW x1 month. Level 133, active daily, 1500 seals and around 200 trophies weekly. Still powering/leveling kingdoms, have dragon and celestial armor. Guild wars use sigils daily. Please consider for invite RANIA_AHRA edit: Sorry just realized you’re on pc.

1 Like

Hello.
I don’t know English, but I play games very hard.
Can I join the guild?

1 Like

Hi there, i am very interested to join, im a new player that is completly hooked to the game already (been at it for 5 days with 35 hours played and have done some research on the more basic stuff) i had 1500 seals in my 1st guild already but was the only one playing :frowning:
Invite is : SHAPEMYST_YXDO

2 Likes

We’ve got four slots open this week for this great laid back guild. PM Me here or come to Discord Druids_Alliance

1 Like

Come Join DruidsHaven. Join our Discord. :smiley:

We currently have a couple of seats open. Come Join us in Druids Alliance! :rocket:

https://discord.gg/wrtWCvs

2 Likes