🌺 :-) Join DruidsGlade (30 / 30). Achieve 38+ Legendary Tasks + GW Bracket 1 + 40K Seals. League Rank 33 :-)

DruidsGlade, Congratulations on Achieving 600,000+ Trophies and GrandMaster V

Way to Go Druids!!!

:rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

DG_600k_exactly

:rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

Way to Go DruidsGlade !!! :smile:

Another week of Achievements:

+20 Legendary Tasks Completed

Guild Wars Rank 8th +++ DruidsGlade continues forward, again, in Bracket 1 :smiley:

+40K Seals for Top Guild Chest

+13,000 Trophies

Maxed 6 Mana Guardians

Congratulations Team! You all make DruidsGlade an Amazing Community of Gamers! :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

Way to Go DruidsGlade !!! :smile:

Another week of Achievements:

+21 Legendary Tasks Completed

Guild Wars Rank 5th +++ DruidsGlade continues forward, again, in Bracket 1 :smiley:

+15,000 Trophies

+40K Seals for Top Guild Chest

Maxed 6 Mana Guardians

Congratulations Team! You all make DruidsGlade an Amazing Community of Gamers! :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

Hello I would be interested in joining your guild level 1024

We are Recruiting for a Dragon Princess, Dragon Prince :smiley: Come join our Team :smiley:

We do 18 to 22 Legendary tasks each week. We are in GW Bracket 1. We normally rank 5 to 8 in Guild Wars. :rocket: Although We are very laid back about Guild Wars; we all give it our Best and Collaborate together and try to have fun! :smiley:

Click on the Discord Link below to Quick Join our Open Network Channels. Then, PM @NowayJoe2Go on our Recruitment Channel. Come join our Team.

NowayJoe2Go

https://discord.gg/wrtWCvs

MINIMUM WEEKLY REQUIREMENTS
GOLD: 750,000+ on Monday after Guild War Troops Rewards. Average contribution is > 1 M+ each week.
SEALS: 1,500 Seals. Claim Seals Daily and Claim 1500 Seals by end of day Saturday.
TROPHIES: We don’t have a Trophy requirement but most Druids significantly exceed 300+
GUILD WAR: Do your best to win the 5 battles daily battles; However, we are very laid back on GW. :slight_smile:

This is a fantastic guild! Great people! You wont be disappointed you joined!

We are Recruiting for a Dragon Princess, Dragon Prince to join our Team on Monday right after Reset :smiley: Come join our Team :smiley:

Since the recent Gem Nerf we do 14 to 18 Legendary tasks each week. We are in GW Bracket 1. We normally rank 5 to 8 in Guild Wars. :rocket: Although We are very laid back about Guild Wars; we all give it our Best and Collaborate together and try to have fun! :smiley:

Click on the Discord Link below to Quick Join our Open Network Channels. Then, PM @NowayJoe2Go on our Recruitment Channel. Come join our Team.

NowayJoe2Go

GOLD: 500,000+ on Monday after Guild War Troops Rewards. Average contribution is > 1 M+ each week.
SEALS: 1,500 Seals. Claim Seals Daily and Claim 1500 Seals by end of day Saturday.
TROPHIES: We don’t have a Trophy requirement but most Druids significantly exceed 300+
GUILD WAR: Do your best to win the 5 battles daily; However, we are very laid back on GW. :slight_smile:

We are Recruiting for a Dragon Princess, Dragon Prince to join our Team on Monday right after Reset :smiley: Come join our Team :smiley:

Since the recent Gem Nerf we do 14 to 18 Legendary tasks each week. We are in GW Bracket 1. We normally rank 5 to 8 in Guild Wars. :rocket: Although We are very laid back about Guild Wars; we all give it our Best and Collaborate together and try to have fun! :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

GOLD: 500,000+ on Monday after Guild War Troops Rewards. Average contribution is > 1 M+ each week.
GUILD WAR: Do your best to win the 5 battles daily; However, we are very laid back on GW. :slight_smile:

Druids Glade has an opening. All of the requirements that NowayJoe mentioned above are still the same. Come join our guild community!

Invite me : GIAK_2

PM @NowayJoe2Go Giak :slight_smile:

The Druids Alliance, through its guild DruidsHaven, also has room for rookie players looking to benefit from our accumulated knowledge. Join Discord and PM @NowayJoe2Go or @Khross if you are looking for a home. This particular advertisement is for new players; however, established players may PM either to discuss waiting lists, openings, and requirements for DruidsGlade, DruidsVale, and DruidsQuest.

Way to Go DruidsGlade, pulling another Mythic from Legendary Tasks

Voice of Orpheus

Voice_Orpheus

Awesome Job DruidsGlade, Maxing Raid Boss AND Towers Events in Week 1 :smiley:

Raid Boss Maxed

Tower Event Maxed

Way to Go on Day 1 of GW DruidsGlade :rocket: :smiley:

I would like to join, invite code is brownurine_7k1w.

. i might be a bit short on gold for monday. i am at 250k now. I will get the rest, and save gold for mondays resets.

Awesome guild come join us!

We are looking for strong players, come be part of a great group of people!

We are Recruiting for a Dragon Princess, Dragon Prince to join our Team today :smiley: Come join our Team :smiley:

Since the recent Gem Nerf we do 18 to 22 Legendary tasks each week. We are in GW Bracket 1. We normally rank 5 to 8 in Guild Wars. :rocket: Although We are very laid back about Guild Wars; we all give it our Best and Collaborate together and try to have fun! :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

GOLD: 750,000+ on Monday after Guild War Troops Rewards. Average contribution is > 1 M+ each week.
RAID BOSS, INVASION: Minimum Requirement, use your daily Sigils. Recommended: 100 Gems for Unique Raid / Invasion troop.

Awesome Job on Raid Boss again DruidsGlade!

GW-Rank-8

Hi! I am interested joining you guys. I am lvl 1231. I can contribute all requirements and more. I do Raid , Invasion, Bounty and Guild Wars 50-54 t point’s.
My invite code RUKO_1

Way to Go DruidsGlade We got to Level 12 twice this week. Once on Monday before the reset and a second time today as well. Too bad we didn’t get rewards 2x :smile:!