🌺 :-) Join DruidsGlade (30 / 30). Achieve 38+ Legendary Tasks + GW Bracket 1 + 40K Seals. League Rank 33 :-)

Thank you. All seats are filled. PM me if you’d like be join in the future.

NowayJoe2Go

If you have any place free , i want to join your guild. I make over 300k weekly , 1500 seals and over 250 trophies. My invite code ASIRAL.

Cab get the reqs pkease send invite to DAVE_89
Lvl 545

Level 545 can donate 500k gold 1500 seals and 250 trophies

DruidsGlade is currently Recruiting for a Dragon Prince or Dragon Princess to Join our Community of Gamers!

We are looking for another Strong Player who can easily exceed our basic requirements!
By joining you will receive:

1. 6 Statues Completed on Monday + Many Legendary Tasks every week
  2. 40K Seals every Week
  3. Join an Amazing Discord Community of Gamers and a Top Ranked Guild

We are looking for another Dragon Prince or Dragon Princess. Can you deliver 600K+ Gold in Contributions and 1500 Seals weekly?

We are a strong Guild looking to continue Growing and we are looking for YOU to make it happen!

Join us at https://discord.gg/wrtWCvs Friend me on Discord at: NowayJoe2Go#0766
Or, Message me here on this Forum.

NowayJoe2Go

This is sort of the type of guild I’m looking for. The seals are rather high but I can and usually do get 1500 a week. 300k is a piece of cake and I often donate more. No trophies? wow that’s unbelieveable. I like that one most. Though I have been getting 300+ lately.
I’m level 152 now and all my kingdoms are 10’s and near most all are 5 gold stars.
My invite code is SLAYAH; everyone pretty much knows me in global chat. :slight_smile: THe only issue I can see is if discord is mandatory or not. I wil not use 3rd party programs since an idenity theft a few years ago.

Just send an email if you want me if I don’t get one I know you don’t :wink:
good luck on your future endeavors at any rate. :slight_smile:

Favorite cartoon character? Buggs Bunny

Congratulations DruidsGlade on Achieving Guild Wars Rank #13 based on Total Score and Rank #22 Based on GW Bracket 3. Very Impressive coming in 2nd right behind Mean Machine! :rocket:

Thanks to our Teamwork and Collaboration Together, DruidsGlade is being Promoted to GW Bracket 2 this week! :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

inv me 650 lvl

DruidsGlade is currently Recruiting for a Dragon Prince or Dragon Princess to Join our Community of Gamers!

We are looking for another Strong Player who can easily exceed our basic requirements!
By joining you will receive:

1. 6 Statues Completed on Monday + Many Legendary Tasks every week
  2. 40K Seals every Week
  3. Join an Amazing Discord Community of Gamers and a Top Ranked Guild

We are looking for another Dragon Prince or Dragon Princess. Can you deliver 600K+ Gold in Contributions and 1500 Seals weekly?

We are a strong Guild looking to continue Growing and we are looking for YOU to make it happen!

Join us at https://discord.gg/wrtWCvs Friend me on Discord at: NowayJoe2Go#0766
Or, Message me here on this Forum.

NowayJoe2Go

Best guild out there!

We are looking for a Dragon Prince / Princess to join us on Monday after GW reset :smiley:

Contact me if interested.

NowayJoe2Go

We are now in Bracket 1 in Guild Wars. We work together to battle the top ranking Guilds in the world, and we are now one of them ourselves. Yet, we don’t force anyone into huge requirements or make them give up their life for this game. If you want something even more casual, we have a second guild. Great for also taking a breather when one is needed. 2 Guilds. 1 Family.

We are looking for a Dragon Prince / Princess to join us on Monday after GW reset :smiley:

Contact me if interested.

NowayJoe2Go

I’ve been here in the DruidsGlade for almost 1,5 year. It’s fun and we are a team. We share teams and thoughts together. Even our second Guild DruidsVale. Come and join us.

We are looking for a Dragon Prince / Princess to join us :smiley: Contact me if interested.

Congratulations on GW Bracket 2, Rank 12, again this week!!! :rocket:

NowayJoe2Go

Hello!
Im a returning player,began playing again after 280 days.All my kingdoms are level 10,and all questlines and challenges are completed.If you dont care too much about Gw(i never done it before,but it seems bad)i would like to join.I think i can get 500k+ gold easily in most cases.

Hello,

Just left old guild and saw your post, would love to join. Tried your discord link but could not find you.

Me:
Lvl 380+
All Kingdoms @ 10
Play Daily, work from home most days so have time.
1500T almost all weeks
Top Contributor at old guild.

Welcome Aboard @UncleSkippy! :grinning:

NowayJoe2Go

Hi, i am an active 589 player and i want to join your guild, the current one it is not so active, i have all kingdoms lvl10 and all magic ones with 5 stars the rest are 3 stars. my invite code is QUADCHANCE.

We are Recruiting for a Dragon Princess, Dragon Prince :smiley: Come join our Team :smiley:

We do 18 to 22 Legendary tasks each week. We are in GW Bracket 1. We normally rank 5 to 8 in Guild Wars. :rocket: Although We are very laid back about Guild Wars; we all give it our Best and Collaborate together and try to have fun! :smiley:

Click on the Discord Link below to Quick Join our Open Network Channels. Then, PM @NowayJoe2Go on our Recruitment Channel. Come join our Team.

NowayJoe2Go

https://discord.gg/wrtWCvs

MINIMUM WEEKLY REQUIREMENTS
GOLD: 500,000+ on Monday after Guild War Troops Rewards. Average contribution is > 1 M+ each week.
SEALS: 1,500 Seals. Claim Seals Daily and Claim 1500 Seals by end of day Saturday.
TROPHIES: We don’t have a Trophy requirement but most Druids significantly exceed 300+
GUILD WAR: Do your best to win the 5 battles daily battles; However, we are very laid back on GW. :slight_smile: