Thread closed

We still have 1 spot open, come join us! :smiley:

Hi, i’d be interested in joining your guild.

At the moment I am level 526 and my roster is not that great. (I took a break from the game for about 3-4 years) But well, thats why I am looking for an active guild. :wink: Kingdoms are all done at this point, so there would be no problem meeting any gold requirements.

Invite Code would be: SCAVENGER

Invite sent! Welcome to Audles!

Life crept up on one of our founding members this week and we have a very big pair of shoes to fill.
She’s been with us for just short of three years and will still be with us on Discord but we’ve got spot on the roster!

If you’re looking for a competitive, fun and active bunch of gamers, let us know!
Come join us!

Hi! Im level 400. Can participate at a rate of about 250k gold/900seals/ 100trophies weekly. I have a 24wins : 1loss ratio always against the toughest opponent in pvp. Bilingual french-english.
Invite code is my username here probably in all caps tho. I will leave the guild im in if i make the cut (they are really inactive as of late)

We offer an open spot in our team. If you think you fit to our guild, please contact me or @tini here.

Come join a competitive, fun and active bunch of gamers!

I am level 1252, invite code PNAST

We offer two open spots in our Team. If you think you fit to our guild, please contact me or @tini here.

Come join a competitive, fun and active bunch of gamers!

We have 2 spots available. Come join us! :smiley:

Yep!

We had a member have to step away who had been with us just short of two years and still had the previous spot as well.

Come join us for the Tower this week … and bring a friend! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi someone can indicate a Guild for me i came from xbox and dont know the comunity for Cell/PC ?

HI where can I apply to join

@Exile33 I sent you a private message. Let me know if you have it :slight_smile:

Got it! :smiley: Check your pms.

I’d love to join your guild I’m only level 140 but was on PS4 level 1200 at mo in misguided misfits but want pc also

Is this guild still going???

Absolutely. We are full at the moment. :smiley:

Found a new home, thanks.

Pm sent :slight_smile:

This guild should be called The Exiles!