Thread closed

I have been playing for many years. I have almost all troops (except some early mythics), all delves are maxed and my kingdoms are at least lvl 6. For as long as I can remember, I have been a member of a lovely guild. But now I feel like I want more. There are always about 10 members slacking off and we rare win a guildwar. We get about half of the event goodies because 5 of us are very active, but they cant make up for the 10 inactive ones.
I would like to join a guild where everyone participates and it doesnt feel like a waste of time trying for that last portal to open, when you know your effort will probably be in vain.

Now I read good things about Audles and I would very much like to join :slight_smile:

May I rejoin? Lvl 1239 2000 seals 1 mil gold 400 + trophies a week

Hey, Im searching for a guild! Active player lvl 551 :slight_smile:

We have 1 spot available. If you think you fit to our guild, please contact me or @Exile33 here. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, Tini. I’m looking for a guild and yours seems perfect. Would love to join.

1 Like

Hi Deheero, please send me your invite code! :slightly_smiling_face:

VALARIE_BQSZ
Thanks!

1 Like

Invite sent, welcome to Audles!

I would like to join If you’re not full yet

Thanks for your interest. Please send me your invite code!

Down to one spot available!
Let us know if you want to give Audles a shot!

Hi @tini and @exile33, I would like to join if you still have a spot :slight_smile:
ADIANNON_BQEC

Hi @KatiePlays!
Come check us out. Invite sent!
See you on Discord :slight_smile:

Hi there. I’d like to jump on board if possible. I regularly finish top 5 on guild tab events but my guild often fails to make the 40k seals or the final stages of event rewards and I’m getting a little frustrated. I play every day and contribute as much as I can. I’m level 1044.

Hello, I would like to join your guild. I am a returning player of level 1001.
I forgot to say that my invite code is Goras.

Hi Letalis, we would be glad to have you in our guild. Invite sent, welcome to Audles! :slightly_smiling_face:

We have 2 spots available. If you think you fit to our guild, please contact me or @Exile33 here. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@tini Hello, I would be interested in joining. I am a returning player level ~500 I used to play long ago before guild wars was even around and have been enjoying it the last week. Looking for an active clan to participate with.
Invite Code: JAVIER RICARDO
Gold-300-800K (depends on how busy I am)
Seals- MAX
Trophies-300-500 or more depends on schedule
If you have any questions please ask, thank you

1 Like

Hi JavierRicardo, invite sent. Welcome to Audles!

Hello! My name is BROWNIE and I am looking to join Audles. I am a returning player and played way back before guild wars was a thing but have recently been getting back too the game. I have been grinding a fair bit with my teams and can max seals weekly, get 100K-300K gold, 100-350 trophies all depending on my schedule (I usually max out PVP tier) but I am usually very active a couple hours a day at least. Invite code-BROADWICK_RAWX