👑 Closed/fermĂ©/geschlossen/chiuso/cerrado 👑

The Knights & Heroes of three glorious guilds have forged a new mighty brotherhood. Built on the shared pursuit of knowledge and camaraderie, this new brotherhood respects & encourages the independence & equality of each founding guild. Henceforth we shall be know collectively as:

bdc

The participating guilds are:

Black Dragon, top tier guild
30 Secs 2 Match, mid tier guild
Gems of the Ostfront, entry level tier guild

Every guild welcomes members meeting their rules & requirements as they are explained in the following:

:purple_heart:Black Dragon requirements:purple_heart:

Player Requirements:
âœȘ Level 150+
âœȘ All kingdoms to level 10
âœȘ If you will be going on vacation or if you are ill, please let us know by posting in the “Vacation/Illness” thread on our private forum.
âœȘ We talk about rules, req’s and important info so communication skills are required (Chat on Discord (Mandatory), Forum, Guild’s Chat)

##Weekly Minimum Requirements:
âœȘ 300 trophies
âœȘ 750,000 gold
âœȘ 1500 seals
âœȘ 5 Guild Wars matches per day (we don’t demand you to win, just to do your best aiming for perfect runs)
âœȘ Upgrade Guild Wars Sentinels to Level 3 by Monday

##Preferred Weekly Requirements + Prefered Player Requirements:
âœȘ 500+ trophies
âœȘ 1.000.000/1.200.000+ gold
âœȘ Great Communication
âœȘ Great number of unique troops
âœȘ Mostly fully traited troops
âœȘ Successful experience in Guild Wars Bracket 1 or 2

:small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond:

:blue_heart:30 Secs 2 Match reqs::blue_heart:

âœȘ 300k gold
âœȘ 750 / (1200) seals*
âœȘ 120 trophies
âœȘ 25/30 GW (preferably daily but weekly acceptable) + all sentinels to at least level 1 on Monday
âœȘ members get 1 ‘get out of reqs’ pass/month as long as effort is made to complete them and properly communicated to guild leaders
âœȘ discord highly recommended but not mandatory
âœȘ individual exceptions may be made with proper communication or if someone is deemed to be taking advantage of the guild

*750 seals min required during normal weeks and 1200 seals on weeks with new mythic releases. Effort should be made to achieve 1200 by day 6 so all members have time to spend seals for the new mythic on day 7.

:small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond:

:green_heart:Gems of the Ostfront requirements:green_heart:

All Players:
âœȘ GW participation (30/30), daily preferred unless ill or on notified absence
âœȘ 250k gold minimum donation for players with all kingdoms lvl 10. Gold to be donated in the specified task order (See Guild Admin, Announcement) - which might change from time to time.
âœȘ 670 seals. This ensures we reach 20k / lvl 5 chests, but our guild target should ideally be 40K if possible
âœȘ 50 trophies, 100+ appreciated from experienced players

Players without all kingdoms at level 10:

âœȘ Gold donations to guild tasks before all kingdoms are level 10 are optional, but appreciated
âœȘ Leveling kingdoms to 10 in an appropriate period of time of max. 4 weeks is possible
âœȘ Exceptions can be made for named players with limitations/handicaps
âœȘ Following us on Discord chat is strongly encouraged, but not mandatory

Curious? Then find yourself welcome on:

4 Likes

Bump up the jam!

Bump me up Scottie!!

Bump-n-grind!

Bumpitybump!

1 Like

Did yall know this guild was started 342 days ago ? They r now 153 in pvp & 91 in guild wars! All this w/ a mix of newbies & older players. They said it couldn’t be done w/o drama, rules, etc. Ha they proved them wrong

2 Likes

Seems like a nice guild and I am interested. What I couldn’t do is guarantee 1500 seals, a million (or even 500,000) gold, hundreds of trophies, and massive Guild War wins (though I do actively participate) every week.

My current guild has lost half of its active members and shows no signs of picking up. Even with an open door policy, Cult of Hodor can’t get joiners anymore. Maybe GoW has been losing too many players.

You are very welcome, send your invite and have fun with us :slightly_smiling_face: @negatus

Thanks for the invite. I’m going to wait until Monday due to this weeks Guild Wars.

While it’s only a name, what does “Osfront” mean to you? I wouldn’t want any misunderstandings.

1 Like

Gems of the Ostfront is a tribute to my favorite podcaster Dan Carlin.

He has a podcast called Hardcore History and his 4 part series about the eastern front in WW2 was titled Ghosts of the Ostfront.

So because myself and the guilds co-founder are big fans of Dan Carlin we chose the name in his honor

1 Like

monday is okay
the Guildname has been created by our former guildleader @Vangor inspired by american podcast series
sounded strange to my german ears too, when I decided to join this guild.

2 Likes

Good to know. Between the guild name (even if misspelled) and the clover, I was leery. Besides if there is a certain other significance, you wouldn’t want me

I spelled it the way Dan Carlin spelled it

What do you mean? Why wouldnt they want you?

Between the WW2 reference and the clover which is a symbol used by some neo-nazi groups, I don’t think I would be a good fit if this represents a certain ideology within this guild.

No reason to be leery
this guilds german menbers are a minority of 3 people
so I suspect you to be a german, who is entitled to be afraid to join some Nazi shit
this is not the case.

Wir können auch auf deutsch quatschen wenn du willst

Hell no! No nazis no hate in this guild brudda! All friends and happy loving people!

Even tho i stopped playing i stayed on discord because i have become friends with all the cool people who are in this guild!

ich bin auch in der Lage

Good to know and thank you for the reassurance.

Flatulenzio- My grandmother was the last close relative who spoke German. Despite my iffy grammar, I’m an English speaker.

1 Like

Update Bump!!

1 Like