👑 Closed/fermĂ©/geschlossen/chiuso/cerrado 👑

2 spots open now
you’re welcome :smile:

1 Like

Bump! 2 spots left for anyone who wants to join your friendly neighborhood gorilla man!

Bump me up Scottie!

1 Like

Bump up the jam!

2 spots still open!

daily bump, still 2 spots to be filled.

Come join the best guild in the game! We are an awesome group with no drama, no colluding, and lots of helpful people!

If interested PM me, @Flatulenzio, or @Junettejj

Bumpity Bump!!

I’ve been in my floundering guild for over two years. If Gems of the Ostfront is active & healthy, I’m willing to be drafted today.

You’re welcome
PM me your invite code plz

Since I’m currently a ronin (master-less samurai), does anyone know if I would earn seals while waiting for admittance to Gems of the Ostfront? I’ve been holding off so my winnings aren’t wasted.

Making u a spot :wink:

I was informed by someone in the global chat that nobody earns seals if not in a guild. So I’ll hold off playing until I’m in because I don’t want to waste seals.

1 Like

Two spots to fill again.

We have 2 spots to a lucky few. We r now 148 pvp, bracket 11 in gw’s. Let’s us know if u want to join

1 Like

We just celebrated our 1 year anniversary last week! Join us & have fun
 u know u want too :wink:

2 Likes

do the monster bump
 it was a graveyard smash lol

Im still in my guild. Invite Code TRANMEREMAN, lvl 188, all 30 kingdoms open, 4 at lvl 10, the rest at 5, and working on it, Guild died after a couple big players left and no active lvl1 or 2 to register for guild wars
 missing those fights
 let me know and i’ll quit my guild.

Thanks.

1 Like

You’re welcome, I’ll send you an invite immediately
just leave your old club :wink:

1 Like

Guild now a thing of the past

1 Like